Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, he'd be second in command. Time we'll see how he adjusts to it. He has quite some experience with command, seeing as he built the whole side division of our own county's sheriff office by himself. He's one of those older officers that actually like improving their department whether then sitting back in the office, or in the case of our own county's sheriff, playing golf all day (seriously, I've had to clean carts used by him for 5 years).

No Fireknife, he'd be using a Sig or Glock. He carried a Sig p226 towards the end of his time in our county, so I will have to ask him what he'll be carrying now. Knowing him though, he'll probably try to arm everyone with HK45's lol.

Wild_XII, at least you're not "forever alone" like some of us.

Project X style......

No :P

[geek] LAN party! [/geek]

And I wonder why I'm single sometimes? :P

I have a website with desperate women I could point you to, be you have to look good to get anywhere first :P.

Yeah, he'd be second in command. Time we'll see how he adjusts to it. He has quite some experience with command, seeing as he built the whole side division of our own county's sheriff office by himself. He's one of those older officers that actually like improving their department whether then sitting back in the office, or in the case of our own county's sheriff, playing golf all day (seriously, I've had to clean carts used by him for 5 years).

No Fireknife, he'd be using a Sig or Glock. He carried a Sig p226 towards the end of his time in our county, so I will have to ask him what he'll be carrying now. Knowing him though, he'll probably try to arm everyone with HK45's lol.

Wild_XII, at least you're not "forever alone" like some of us.

Nice, sounds like it is a role fit for him then.

Damn, wanted to see some classic stuff, like that random scene in 3000 Miles to Graceland :P. Still can't complain if it is a SIG, especially a SIG PRO, they are win :D.

How will you be forever alone, trust me one plane ticket and I can change that (well for a week, but it is better than nothing) :P.

Hate to say it dude but that sums my love life up quite well! :(

At least I'm happy enough as I am. I have a friend who when he was single was going through some pretty depressed stages.

Same here, like a mate that Facebook stalked his ex using a fake profile, not good at all.

However as said to Gunmane above, give me a call, I am sure I could help out, had to be a wingman too man times now to care. ;)

Plus this is the 'good' thread, time to liven this thread up, but how, well here is something I watche every single day to remind me of why cats are so *fruitcage*-ing funny to watch (viewer discretion advised):

'FireKnife'

My cat does all of those things.

Went to see skyfall last night. It was pretty amazeballs. The girl I went with liked it too, so bonus there.

Also, I am wearing a suit to work today. Don't have to, but just felt like it.

My cat does all of those things.

Went to see skyfall last night. It was pretty amazeballs. The girl I went with liked it too, so bonus there.

Also, I am wearing a suit to work today. Don't have to, but just felt like it.

Cats can be both win and douches :P.

It really is, isn't it. Suprisingly the missus liked Skyfall too.

That reminds me, have to start wearing my suit jackets more often.

'FireKnife'

FireKnife, I remember once playing that vid at work back in the summer and causing one of the bar girls to almost fall over in laughter.

Would really like to see Skyfall and go airsofting for once, but like I said in other thread, paper of doom.

FireKnife, are we going to see a 1920's style loadout soon then? :D

FireKnife, I remember once playing that vid at work back in the summer and causing one of the bar girls to almost fall over in laughter.

Would really like to see Skyfall and go airsofting for once, but like I said in other thread, paper of doom.

FireKnife, are we going to see a 1920's style loadout soon then? :D

Get in there then, flirty time :P.

Just go do it, go see a good film and then worry about the paper, I did that and still have a good job at the end of it.

When I move to a place with a site yes we will, but for now no. Give a year or two, I have the kit but prefer my loadout pics to be 'in play' and that won't be for a while, like all my other indoor loadouts. ;)

'FireKnife'

Eh, every single girl that has ever worked at the golf course is either engaged, married, with someone, or far off being viable.

I have a feeling my dad will want to go see the film tomorrow. As for airsoft, still need a site nearby.

Actually, there is one site nearby that just reopened.

But they require masks/half masks.

Bleh.

BTW, you could probably replace the cat in the video with my Havanese and everything but the litter box would accurate.

While my MP9 won't be ready for Sunday (sad face :() I have spent my time tinkering with my clone M3 shotgun. It now has AEG range on .25's with varying spread. It's not a sniper shotgun (because that's just silly!) but it now has that little bit extra range so I'm not totally outgunned!

So after everything went sideways with the beret and the grenades, I ordered them from a different place and got both in 24 hours. Sent by normal priority mail.

Now, I'll just have to pay the cable bill (which usually comes halfway through the month) and I'll be ordering a Cybergun Tommygun. The Noir photoshoot will not be complete without one.

This month has been pretty *suitcase* wtuth random mandatory overtime at both my work and university, plus horrifying illness of the face.

So I bought myself a TM Mp7 and a kjw CZ75. As *suitcase* as Hong Kong can be, it does have it's perks with regards to airsoft shopping. :D

This month has been pretty *suitcase* wtuth random mandatory overtime at both my work and university, plus horrifying illness of the face.

So I bought myself a TM Mp7 and a kjw CZ75. As *suitcase* as Hong Kong can be, it does have it's perks with regards to airsoft shopping. :D

Saw Skyfall with my dad and a packed theater. Lots of laughing at the "witty" moments. The changes were expected, but I still am not enjoying them. I want my exploding pens back.

The villain just seemed wrong, did not feel like there was a distinct bond girl, and Eve, just ???

I will say the gamekeeper was the best addition. Shame we didn't get to see the Bond family gun collection.

Also, the previews were amusing. It seems this winter it's rehash and pointless sequel open season. The Die Hard looks to be mirroring MI IV's theme of blowing up countless numbers of OMON like they were made of paper.

I think too many people are expecting the same Bond here :P.

The Brosnan days and the general worst of Bond (Goldeneye is the exception to the rule) are gone and no replaced with a balance of book style Bond and film style Bond, which is a damn sight better than going back to the days of Moore and Dalton. ;)

Anyway my good news, seems the 'local site' that is a paintball field with airsoft run on the same day (H&S nightmare right?) has now decided that airsofters get to play on it on spereate days, if they also let us roam the site rather than just stick us in one spot and lob shots at each other then maybe, you know what miracles can actually happen. Too bad some of the players that are idiots also attend (being shot while returning to the safe zone from a game, in a section that is about 100m between the game and safe zone, lucky I only take my mask off inside the covered safe zone).

'FireKnife'

I'd like to give my many thanks out to Amateurstuntman for lending me his MP9, regardless of the fact he only knows me from here! I still didn't use the damned thing though! :P The mags just wouldn't feed in the cold. :(

This is what makes our hobby so great! :D

Now to post in the "my eye" thread about how bad my sunday was!

HK is poo??? one of the best cities I've lived/worked in :wub:

Must admit when I went on holiday it seemed like a nice, if overly cramped and somewhat confusing, place :P

Still I have heard the airsoft sites are full of players that just take a hi-cap to get out and few marshals while playing on the tops of buildings etc?

'FireKnife'

Yowch! Watched that on mute and it still seems bad.

Luckily the ground wasn't like some of our sites here; what with broken glass and rusty girders laying around.

Then stop playing in the local tip :P

Still that is pretty bad way to go down in airsoft. Saying that on a roof, with no walls around it, if I was even going to think that would be a logical place to shoot from (which it isn't) I would be down and crawling straight away, not running or walking backwards as to fall off.

'FireKnife'

Archived