Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the snow is going however I still find that someone bother to build a little, 2 foot high snowman on the wall of one of the parks on my way to work.

It was pretty cool, add in the fact that the dripping water from the old railway bridge had frozen and made some nice looking stalagtites, though some looked a bit too long and pointy for my liking :P.

'FireKnife'

I got a new job in the same company I currently work for, with a 2 and a half grand payrise. 

And people won't be able to harass me about changing toners while I'm trying to eat Mcfries anymore.

And I won't have to deal with the annoying receptionist.

WINNING.

Also I just ordered £200's worth of stuff from ShooterCBgear to celebrate.  

I was doing some sums and I worked out that I have made over 5 grand in overtime this year (since last April, not in 3 weeks).

That's pretty good.

I really want Magpul PTS to get their fingers out with the PDR but recently I have also been having a strong hankering for one of:

ICS SG552

King Arms Galil MAR

or

SRC MP5 SD5

I have decided not to fall into the "50 guns" vortex again though so I must decide on only one of those.

I'd really love the MP5 but the only one available in this country has the *suitcasey* PDW stock on it so I'd have to get the full stock separately.

I love 552s but I think I may be able to hold off on that since I've had loads of them.

If I try really hard I can put myself off the MAR based on mag issues.

If PTS get their acts together I might just be able to hold out until the PDR is released.

I hope they do...

I had the KA Galil MAR, it was solidly put together. 

The ICS SIG, nearly bought one from Wolf Armouries, when held in the, they're quite solid but I eventually went for the KA SIG 556 Shorty.

I've given up on the PDR, heard they were shipping soon though.

Instead, I bought a VFC KAC SR16 Shorty  :D

Couldn't really afford it , but I have added yet another gun to my collection , just a rare deal I couldn't say no to ..

Am now the dribbling , doey eyed owner of a brand new real sword 56-1 ak with enough mags to skirmish with ... Big thanx to Chewie, griff , and all the guys at pro Airsoft for relieving me of my money yet again ... Ps they still have a 97and 97b up for sale if anyone is looking ..

Mother and sister (who came home for a brief visit) decided to bring back dinner from Outback Steakhouse.

I, who has a rather strong affinity for Outback cheese fries, jumped for joy when I saw it amongst the food.  I feasted like a king.

Well it looks like the weather might hold and I might be able to attend a game at the sort of local site we have.

I have been told that they have fixed the whole 'playing on the same day as paintballers' and made the insurance 'airsoft' specific along with allowing ex-marshals from a site near Inverness to marshal here.

So this could either go very well, heres hoping, or very badly.

'FireKnife'

needs to be bacon flavored....

You do know if it is bacon flavoured I will spend the entire day trying to lick it at the next Arnies Public game :P.

Right battery charged, gas in mags ready to go, looks like the weather might hold, off to actually have a skirmish for once.

'FireKnife'

You do know if it is bacon flavoured I will spend the entire day trying to lick it at the next Arnies Public game :P.

Right battery charged, gas in mags ready to go, looks like the weather might hold, off to actually have a skirmish for once.

'FireKnife'

Alas, it is not. Do you know how difficult it is to use bacon fat as thread? :P I could buy some bacon air freshener and give it a blast from that. ;)

Getting a new place is always exciting!

Moving isn't though. I did it 4 times in 2 years...!

Anyway, making me smile today is the fact that my space suit costume is coming nicely! I always seem to go over the top for a fancy dress do though. I hand made some roman armour for my last one. From steel.

Made a prop bomb to use in game. Went to detonate it and it wouldnt blow... Got it back to the safe zone, tested an dit worked fine. Still was a interesting twist to the game, design needs a bit of a think but fun none the less. I will post a video tomorrow ;p

Archived