Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want my opinion?

Ask if she has a hot friend, buy a few things for them to wear, search out a few toys and videotape the lot. :P

Though in reality, your friends will understand, if they don't, why are they your friends. It isn't like you are never going to see them again is it? Either way even if it doesn't reach full blown sex you have still got somewhere and that (in a normal persons world, i.e. not mine) is something.

'FireKnife'

Could always stay in watching war films and let your mates go round hers '!!! Lol

As long as its not a fat bird go for it , parents are away an she's got a game plan or she wouldn't have asked you in the first place !!

If it is a fatt bird at least you will get a different take on battle of the bulge , or is that bulges ,,

Do you like the girl, or would you just be taking advantage?

Women are not objects to be used an.....

Nope. Can't keep a straight face whilst typing that. Go to her parents house. Just you and her. On New Year's Eve. See the new year in properly. Don't go home until its sore from friction burns.

You want my opinion?

Ask if she has a hot friend, buy a few things for them to wear, search out a few toys and videotape the lot. :P

'FireKnife'

"The Sexual Adventures of Arnies Members" episode 2 seems to have approval from the board and commentary crew. :D

I feel like saying my catchphrase from when anyone opens up such discussions, despite my low age and complete lack of any experience in the subject.

"Aw, to be young again."

I'm just glad that I was able to spend the day looking over mother on her first post-op day in bed.  She had extensive foot surgery, and the pain is quite excruciating. Just being to help ease some of it by cooking, getting stuff from town, etc., was worthwhile.

If we get caught then I'm buggered.

How old are you?

How old is she?

Why on earth would you get "buggered" for enjoying sex with another consenting adult (assuming you are both adults)?

Your body, your choice.

If you aren't an adult or she isn't then keep it in your pants.

Good luck.

She has nice personality and is nice to look at, hmmm i think i will go to hers.

But theirs a slight problem..... I know her Father and she knows my mom (single parent ftw o_o) and if we get caught then im buggered.

Pfft, thats not an issue. Unless you are asking because she is under the age of 16. Then no, while I am a dodgy sod I only have one rule, keep it legal, no minors, no dead things and no animals.

And when you say buggered, do you mean the 'in trouble' one, or the 'say hello to my friend Kenneth' one (one internetz to those that get the reference). :P

Do you like the girl, or would you just be taking advantage?

Women are not objects to be used an.....

Nope. Can't keep a straight face whilst typing that. Go to her parents house. Just you and her. On New Year's Eve. See the new year in properly. Don't go home until its sore from friction burns.

Very true, got to see in the New Year with a bang.

I feel like saying my catchphrase from when anyone opens up such discussions, despite my low age and complete lack of any experience in the subject.

"Aw, to be young again."

Ok, that's it, book a week off, I will fly over and show you to people that will show you what you are missing out on, seriously. No man should ever have to go without the feel of a good woman in his younger years, trust me. Need a holiday anyway while I actually have the cash to afford one.

'FireKnife'

We are both 16 but its just the fact that parents will be parents.

Anyway im off see you all tommorow (FK no pictures for you sadly)

If you are both 16 and they go off on one you need new parents. :P

Drat, ah well I am sure the internet will find me attractive over-18 women to look at.

And in any case, seeing as you are both of legal age have fun and be safe, seriously make sure it is all safe (though no backdoor stuff, that might still be 18 for that).

'FireKnife'

Last I heard it was the following.

Boy + Girl, vanilla - 16

Boy + Boy, bums - 16

Girl + Girl, tacos - 16

Boy + Girl, bums - No specific legislation but is understood to be included in the "vanilla" ruling, I'm pretty sure there was a time when consensual homosexual bum sex was legal but heterosexual bum sex was illegal, that went with the new laws in 2001 I think.

Anyway, the whole thing is 16 unless one of the people is in a position of power (priest, scout leader, teacher, plod etc.) in which case the age limit is 18.

My position on the matter is this:

If you are hiding it from your parents then you are doing something wrong.

If you can't trust your parents to be cool with this then if something goes wrong you will be hip deep in *suitcase* with nobody to help you.

If you do tell your parents then if something goes wrong you will be able to go to them since they will be appraised of the situation.

If you are not mature enough to have this discussion with your parents then you are not mature enough to be having sex.

In fact that applies to all age related prohibitions.

My parents were OK with me doing most things as long as they new and we had talked it out.

That way if something happened then I could still talk to them.

It did happen too.

I was going out with a girl who was older than me. My parents were in the loop, hers were not.

We had a burst condom.

We were closer to her parents' house so we went there for help (my idea).  Her parents went berserk, called her a and threw her out of the house.

We then went to my parents' house. My mum gave her a hug, put the kettle on, talked it through and got out the phone book (like the internet except made out of paper) and found an all-night chemist who did the morning after pill.

The moral of the story is this:

Do things in a supportive environment and no problem is insurmountable.

Do things sneakily, hidden and alone and you have nobody to help you when you need it.

The moral of the story is this:

Do things in a supportive environment and no problem is insurmountable.

Do things sneakily, hidden and alone and you have nobody to help you when you need it.

Amen to that.

Agreed 100% that if you're not mature enough to tell your parents, then you're not mature enough to have sex.

The problem comes when the *parents* aren't mature enough to *HEAR* that their (normally) daughter is having sex....

Anyway, the whole thing is 16 unless one of the people is in a position of power (priest,) in which case the age limit is 18.

Don't mention it to the Catholics, it is a soft pink gray area for them. :P

But either way I always agree on the if you can't talk about it and don't know how it works don't do it. If in doubt ask.

At the end of the day you can always find someone that will tell you honestly, like those in clinics that are paid to teach young people about sex. I learned through the combined ways of how most guys learn about it (and as 99% of those people on here are guys I am sure you know what I mean).

I personally now and for a while have known enough on how to deal with situations that arise, but often it is also dealing with the other person as well and what they know. Not to sound out of place but if she is a virgin it can either go one way or the other, either way plan for the worst and enjoy the best (assuming the unlikely, worst, doesn't happen).

Oh and as for girl on girl that for a while had no assigned age limit as what they were doing was not classed as 'penetrative' sex, plus that old belief from the by gone days of 'women don't do that' was still hanging around. A law was brought in, if I recall from Sex Education about the same time that male homosexuality was lowered to 16.

As for parents not wanting to listen or not give such advice, then that should be combated. In fact they do Sex Education (sort of depends where you go) at school but I think at the age of 16 all children should attend a clinic, with both parents and let them discuss it openly and honestly, it is amazing sometimes how little or how much some people actually know, often it is parents coming from a different background that turn out to know less than the kids.

Oh and what made me happy today? Finally getting round to finding and playing FF7, something I have never done and you know what, it is actually quite *fruitcage*ed up. :P

I forgot their was 31 days in December (derp)!and she was abit surprised when i came today but its all good- currently sitting on her MASSIVE couch watching Zombie films. (Trying to be sneakjng while putting this on iPhone)

Well done.........

.............no really well done, extra days 'entertainment', just remember to bring enough. Oh and if she was that suprised when you came today don't aim for the face next time, it isn't polite if you don't ask (you left that sentence wide open for that joke :P).

Also don't sneak it on your phone, spend time getting to know her and do stuff together, other than the obvious. Maybe she doesn't even want that today or tomorrow, might have to wait a bit ;).

'FireKnife'

Well last night was...., intresting. Wish i could have stayed longer but i was needed at a friends to see if i could find out what the problem is with his motorbike (decent amount of £££) however il be stopping by at hers later.

Cheers for advice lads :)

Archived