Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

Recently I've run out of books to read, so I figured I'd give COD: MW3 another go just for *suitcases* and giggles.

It turns out all the 'I'm going to leap around a corner with a 10kg 1.4 metre sniper rifle and one shot you IN THE FACE before you have time to register my existence' types have buggered off to Black Ops 2 or whatever, so I'm actually enjoying it. 

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently I've run out of books to read, so I figured I'd give COD: MW3 another go just for *suitcases* and giggles.

It turns out all the 'I'm going to leap around a corner with a 10kg 1.4 metre sniper rifle and one shot you IN THE FACE before you have time to register my existence' types have buggered off to Black Ops 2 or whatever, so I'm actually enjoying it. 

This is why you can play Black Ops 1 now as all the children and COD-fags have gone to the other game ;).

As for me, my AK is running at optimal and now I am, without even realising, doing perfect trigger safety, even when posing for pics. Always useful.

'FireKnife'

I'm back to work tomorrow!

Pay, you say, nothing to rejoice there...

But after 11 days of gastroenteritis, 14 toilet rolls, 15 pounds lost and 6 meals in those 11 days, I'm happy to be able to leave the house!

Also, wifey is pregnant!

While watching a video from one of my favorite game reviewers (Total Biscuit), I saw a link to a side video that the man's wife put up, one in which he opens up stuff sent by fans.

Since coming to America, TB has become quite a fan of airsoft, more of a plinker who likes the good stuff.  This latest unboxing video has him receiving 45 pounds of airsoft awesomeness (pulls out an ak104 first of course).

It is rather humorous seeing him mess about trying to figure out how to seat magazine properly.  His lack of discipline on camera is inciting a comment flame war of epic proportions.

I did not buy the MAC.

It was thrust upon me by family and when i complained they said "don't worry, it will be fine".

Im now slowly destroying this mac with the amount of Engineering and Airsoft PDF's i have on it........good.

I did not buy the MAC.

It was thrust upon me by family and when i complained they said "don't worry, it will be fine".

Im now slowly destroying this mac with the amount of Engineering and Airsoft PDF's i have on it........good.

You could bring it to me and I could put a better operating system on it.

Would have to be XP though, anything else and it would die, though Vista would get a 0.1% improvement from me if it can kill a Mac, that would be fun :P.

'FireKnife'

If you dont want it so much I'll have it off you, I love my iMac.

What is wrong with you :P.

I remember when I had one when doing Media Production at college as it was all the options I had. The thing was awful and hamstrung by terrible software that was designed just for it. Then I tried other things and it just kept failing on me so many times.

'FireKnife'

Archived