WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

KKKKKKHHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

I wonder if WE would be so kind as to produce accessories for their NP5 Apache line? Maybe torch grips? It would be interesting if they did, but that would depend on wether or not, it would generate (a lot of) extra cash (for them).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't respawn, as in, you never get hit?

I get hit occasionally. A few times every throughout maybe 5 games. I wouldn't say never but definitely not enough to need only a few mags. I stay in long enough to actually run through all ten mags within a day long game. I'm not trying to boast so apologize if that's what you thought earlier. I try not to rush and rely on tactics that I picked up from the police academy. I love engineering

so I left the academy and pursued that instead but you never forget the training though. They really drill it into you. 

My best bet is that retailers are to blame about the crazy mag prices. It's not like they're regulated by trade laws/associations or anything. If they see the opportunity due to high demand they'll milk you all they want.

This is most likely what's happening. Maybe we should play their game too. Buy only from KIC and avoid MP5 stuff from other sites. Work at it for a month or two and we can convince the other stores to lower. Then again KIC might try to raise prices once we start buying.

It's not just because of my own training. My team is comprised of guys I was in the academy with. They're are every part the reason why I rarely need to respawn. You're only as good as the man next to you. Being able to trust the man next to you is all that matters in combat. And I take my share of hits by taking the hit for my teammates if I see an enemy they don't see.

Anyways, this isn't what this thread is about and we've digressed enough. I would like mags to be cheaper for the mp5. WE can't just shift from their practice. Make it cheap and make a lot. That's why so many of us buy WE. Even the MP5 is about 400 USD. Their billet steel SVD is 440 USD is comprised of much more material than the MP5. Unless the MP5 SD is just amazing without aftermarket parts, I don't see the justified price. ROF needs to be similar to real steel as well. Granted their M4s are quite nice, but from the looks of it, the MP5 has a stronger recoil, which I find attractive. Anywho, WE needs to be cheap and plentiful since most of us modify our guns with aftermarket stuff anyways.

I placed an order with KIC last night for a MP5K PDW and 5 open slot mags.

I spent ages staring at the VFC version on WGC and the WE one on KIC.. but with the news of WE A3 supposedly coming out late August, which I'm very likely to get, I'd rather have mags already for a gun that I know will work.

The VFC one really does seem to look so much better.... I'm hoping it's just KIC's dodgy pictures but it's not just the mag curve, something else seem to be different as well and I can't quite pin down what it is, worst comes to worst I'll buy the VFC barrel and stock kit and somehow mod it to fit the WE, that should hopefully solve my neurosis a little. 

Hey don't get me wrong now. Sure I may not like the price but as long as it's a good performer, I'm all in. All because someone doesn't like the price doesn't mean they won't buy it anyways. That argument always seems to annoy me. It's like saying people don't like spending money so they just shouldn't buy anything. In fact people spend money regardless, whether they enjoy the pricing or not. An item like this is too hard to pass up especially with the sliding stock SDs coming out late summer or in the fall. All that means is that I need to be mindful of my spending so when the time comes, I can scoop one up and have a field day with it.

Well i think NightFury just won the thread. Perfect really.

Question is should I sell my KWA MP7 which I love for the MP5?

Haha. A few minutes after I got through selling my MP7 I see this. I'd say there's going to be quite a few of us selling off our MP7s then. After playing with my MP7 for a few months, I seem more fond of my MP5 even though it's an AEG. Something about it just feels right in my hands.

Woooo! Could wait for the A3? lol

With this new WE Europe im interested to see if it will work out better buying from them/their supplier. Especially with this new 1 year warrenty they are offering and new Euro spec nozzles for max 350fps...

Might still buy the mags from HK though coul be cheaper.

EDIT -

Yes it is cheaper, quick look on

Tokyo Model Company - Closed Front Mags - £165.00 Shipped via Airmail so should avoid taxes/VAT

Milspec Solutions - Closed Front Mags -  £210.00 Shipped

TMC - Open Mags - £145.00

Milspec - £170.00

Saves £50 even if it does get stung for the full 20% VAT & Parcel Farce charge it comes out at £210.00...

I'll get the A3 as well :D Hence the brand choice, already have a Surefire handguard waiting! (I've had it for close to 2 years now, just never had a gun to put it on until the A3 announcement), as to why get the PDW now... err, dunno, always thought it looked really cool as a PDW especially with a T1 (and no FH/muzzle, so it's flush with the foregrip), might as well stock up on mags now for the A3 too... I really do still wish a 3rd party company release some "better look" magazines... ;) 

That is it yes and nope no english version. Easiest way to make international orders is to email their international sales person. Shes really helpful and speaks good English so you wont have a problem! Chrome sometimes translates the webpage but most of the time doesn't! 

Archived