WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

You can buy pure graphite pencils with no wood on them, just a thin plastic covering that gets removed when you sharpen it.  Handy for large surface areas but I've never thought to use graphite on airsoft stuff before.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yea, I emailed Zparts and was all like "bro i thought u guys were makin MP5 parts WTF" and they were all like "bro, we totally forgot about that *suitcase*, sorry mang, we'll get right on that bruh" and then they all like, posted it to their website....bro

http://www.zpartstech.com/webe/html/product/index.aspx?kind=79

you're welcome, world

So yea, I emailed Zparts and was all like "bro i thought u guys were makin MP5 parts WTF" and they were all like "bro, we totally forgot about that *suitcase*, sorry mang, we'll get right on that bruh" and then they all like, posted it to their website....bro

http://www.zpartstech.com/webe/html/product/index.aspx?kind=79

you're welcome, world

Wahooo!! Any word on when they will be released?

No, no, its not. Lets PLEASE not get into this debate again it just turns into childish ranting and yelling. 

I was under the impression over 370fps on full auto was a no no.  Or was that just a recommendation or something?

I've got no idea whats going on, I've not heard of that before. Was fine last I heard but things change. Still I don't intend to keep it this way for long! Infact most imported WE GBBRs come in around 420fps dont they?

I'm ordering it directly via Email right now, but maybe they're just being nice to me because I reminded them of an entire product line that they had apparently forgotten about after finishing production and shipping them to warehouses

It was never anything. Someone took something they heard from someone and ran with it.

It has to fire over 8.1J to be considered a firearm. 370fps is just a 'law' set in place by the UK sites as a limit to play with nothing more.

Remember when arnies would only allow 1J 328fps disscusion?

On my phone my spelling will suck

"Nothing has changed in law"

v

"Most police forces have adopted this policy

v

"this means a RIF over the limit is now a Section 5 firearm (para)"

That is a very poor line of reasoning.

Christ, what a shoddy article. I wouldn't trust an un-named author from an amateur site on the nuances of legal precedents.

Edit: very sorry to *suitcase* up the thread with this; Non-Ex, your MP5 looks fantastic! Really liking the aesthetic of that VFC foregrip paired with the sliding stock.

First and only derailment, I promise!

It has to fire over 8.1J to be considered a firearm.

Says who? I have never seen that before and it's plainly not true; many air pistols shoot less than 8.1J and are being sold as firearms (i.e. without VCRA defences being supplied).

[EDIT]Sorry, I've figured out where you went wrong. 8.1J (6ft-lbs) is the upper (not lower) muzzle energy limit for air pistols (a higher limit of 12ft-lbs applies to air rifles); above that they are 'Specially Dangerous Air Weapons'. Air weapons are still firearms below this energy limit.[/EDIT]

I was under the impression over 370fps on full auto was a no no.

Select fire over some muzzle energy limit is illegal. The only official guidance that I know of (provided by the FSS to ACPO) specified 1.3J (fully-automatic) and 2.5J (semi-automatic) as safe. As far as I know there's never been official guidance that the limits are higher than that, but of course you would be trialled upon the facts and not upon a hard-and-fast rule were you to end up in court.

Hmmm... tried it inside with my shades down and it looked mediocre. I would say decent, but not great. But certainly good enough for dark CQB.

Noob questions.

The pressure pad on the MP5 handguard, is it only momentary on or is it supposed to have a permanent on as well ? If so, how?

Archived