14 year old boys film raping of 11 year old girl

cadetrichards

im with mob rule but with a twist, i say we put the bastards in an adult prison filled with violent offenders, now ever murdering *fruitcagers* have some sort of morals and these gang raping little bastards will for the rest of their lives be living in fear of dropping the soap incase a big guy called Bubba starts tapeing them!!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bring back the chair, I say.

Put them in prison for 4 years, then electrocute them.

I'd rather have'em rott in jail, death is too quick a punishment. Then they'll see what its like to be raped ;)

By a 300lb gangsta named Big Tony.

I never got why people said the Death penalty was immoral/unconstitutional. Nothing (to me) could be worse than being locked in a room for the rest of my life. :(

i feel sorry for that girl its sick and horrid i wish they'd bring back the death penalty in this country it'll solve alot of things sorry as sad as i sound but they should it made alot more people back in the days to realise not to do stupid things but of course with the death penalty there has to be fair judging and of course the do gooders will do anything to save the "poor innocent defenceless chav"

Seriously, "yea lets kill them" WRONG!

Thats too easy, firstly, release their names, secondly, put them in a high security prison. Thirdly... well they will be dead by the end of the weak, but via a worse punishment.

Anyone ever seen that bit in pulp fiction ffs?

Its brilliant, the main mobster bloke gets raped by two hill billies, then somebody the mob dude wanted to kill comes to save him... pretty much stabs the the rapists through. But they are still allive.

Then Marsellus says: "I'm gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' niggers to go to work on the "homes" here, with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your *albatross*."

NOW THAT IS A PUNISHMENT!!

Apart from being tied to the ground on top of a bed of 1mm long drawing pins and then a steam roller goes over you at 0.1mph feet upwards.... YEEEHAW!

Seriously, "yea lets kill them" WRONG!

Thats too easy, firstly, release their names, secondly, put them in a high security prison. Thirdly... well they will be dead by the end of the weak, but via a worse punishment.

Anyone ever seen that bit in pulp fiction ffs?

Its brilliant, the main mobster bloke gets raped by two hill billies, then somebody the mob dude wanted to kill comes to save him... pretty much stabs the the rapists through. But they are still allive.

Then Marsellus says: "I'm gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hittin' niggers to go to work on the "homes" here, with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talkin' hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your *albatross*."

NOW THAT IS A PUNISHMENT!!

Apart from being tied to the ground on top of a bed of 1mm long drawing pins and then a steam roller goes over you at 0.1mph feet upwards.... YEEEHAW!

You seem very disturbingly bloodthirsty for a reverend...

Nonsense

In soviet russia, 11 year old girl rapes YOU!

Scary cos it's true.

Dude. That is some messed up doo doo. What in the name of anything even vagueley Religious is wrong with those kids!?!?!?!

It only goes to reinforce my theory that ther's something fundamentaly wrong with the human race. No offence to any humans that may be on these forums (IE, not Sledge, Havoc, etc :D) but if you think about it, every major problem in the world has been caused by humans. It's in our nature to do these sort of things, as sad as it is. If it wasn't, no-one would do them. Evil is a part of us, no matter what any of us may think.

I think I'm have to be very quick to point out (Before I get swiftly banned from the forums) that I'm NOT, repeat NOT incenuating that anyone on these forums or any member of the airsoft community (or most people in the world for that matter) is a sex offender, murderer, or any type of criminal you wish to name. I'm just throwing in my two pessimistic cents, stating that the human race has some inherent evil in it. Ying and Yang, if you will.

All the people that do these sick, twisted things are human. Yes, they deserve to be punished. But we have to be carefull that we don't cross the line while punishing them. Cutting off the meat and two veg of these people does cross the line; We may contain evil, but that's no excuse to let it out. Torture is, in my opinion, a gross moral evil. The only acceptable form of torture is strapping someone down and tickling them with a feather.

To finish, a little quote:

Death solves all problems. No man, No problems.

Hope that all made sense. What I write tends to have a habit of being illegible to the outside world :D

Disclaimer: If this Inadvertantley offended you, accept my appoligies. Please. I Realy don't want to offend anyone with this sort of stuff.

MDK_marshall i salute you because you obviously know what your doing, the human race is fundametally flawed because as a teething mass of coruption and ignorence our race excels, for its entire existance we have been destroyers. we are the biggest deasease ever too infect our planet because we are too ignorent to realise the damage were doing as a group rather than an indivual, oh dropping on bottle on the street wont matter, then ever single one of us drops a plastic bottle onto the streets... oh *beep* thats a big mess. and then is escalates into bigger thing and no one thinks the police will care.

this is the problom its us!

The thing is WE ALL KNOW THE HUMAN RACE IS FLAWED!

WE ALL KNOW LIFE SUCKS!

But that is life, don't yack on, get doing something. Save the rain forest, join amnesty international and be proud of whatever political alignment you agree with.

Dont complain!

MDK_marshall i salute you because you obviously know what your doing, the human race is fundametally flawed because as a teething mass of coruption and ignorence our race excels, for its entire existance we have been destroyers. we are the biggest deasease ever too infect our planet because we are too ignorent to realise the damage were doing as a group rather than an indivual, oh dropping on bottle on the street wont matter, then ever single one of us drops a plastic bottle onto the streets... oh *beep* thats a big mess. and then is escalates into bigger thing and no one thinks the police will care.

this is the problom its us!

exactly, we are the problem :(

after 9/11 i realised this..i started to look at like differently...i started to think "out side the box" as it were...i got the p**s taken out of me for this....i started to become depressed and then the self harm started :( all because people wouldn't accept that i thought differently <_<

The thing is WE ALL KNOW THE HUMAN RACE IS FLAWED!

WE ALL KNOW LIFE SUCKS!

quoted for truth

Archived