WE-Remington ACR.

netwalker

Would love to know if the PTS handguard would fit on this model. I know the PRS stock likely won't be as much of a issue but I don't know if that gas block is the same dimensions as the PTS one. 

Just been really wanting to make a Masada SPR and since PTS never released the full length barrel for their GBBR kit this may be my only option. 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some eye-candy for you... Papago of Arms-Cool custom engraved and finished WE ACR... For those of you who don't know, this guy takes WE guns and pimp them out with custom work.

It's a one off custom piece and not production model, so don't expect to see it for sale, and don't expect it to be what the potential "HK3" or full-marking WE version will be.

Non the less, it looks great;

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-142701-1-1.html&usg=ALkJrhi1vbFcjR2hlFYRSndHs9-vizWNgQ

Man, if I had the machinery to do those things :0

interesting, it looks like he didnt refinish the entire upper after engraving

I have plans and .svg files ready to engrave one once I get it and then cerakote it fde however it seems in the pics that the anodized finish remained with the trades black after he engraved it

great work though.

Ghost Island (on arms-cool. Has strong ties to WE) are implying, if I am intepreting things correctly, that a brass deflector and barrel kits are next to be released for the WE MSK.

WE posted some barrel pics on Arms-Cool.net. Looks good!

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/viewthread.php%3Ftid%3D141108%26extra%3D%26page%3D20&usg=ALkJrhgr1_c8qkAQVWNIeDvjjSsSJorsbQ

On another note, depending on UPS, I should be posting some pics up later today.

Nice.

It would be idiotic for them not to release barrel kits when they replicated the quick-swap feature.

I will be getting the CQB one myself to go with my WE MSK.

Shane, you better get on here and post some pics and info faster than you can say "WOAH THIS WE MSK IS AWESOME!" :P

Also, I have to pat myself on the back for interpreting the Ghost Island post and calling it an hour in advance :D

(sarcasm)

I got the MSK in around 7:30pm and it is now 10:13pm. I've cleaned, lubed, function tested and tested with empty PMAG and STANAG mag. I'll see if I can post a quick pic, but I have to warn you guys that it doesn't look good under fluorescent lighting. I am not good at writing reviews, but I'll try write something up and post it in the gas rifle section.

Edit: Flickr is down for maintenance. Pic will be posted tomorrow.

Well at least can you give us an initial impression?

Awesome or dissappointing ? :o

I wrote up some stuff and took some pics, but it is on my computer at home. I'll post it up when I get home. Overall initial impression is OK. I have the same feeling when I got my WE M&P/Toucan/Big Bird or whatever it's called now, I'm not estatic because knowing it's a WE.

I guess the bottom line is, is this rifle worth all the hype? I hear what you're saying about this being, above all things, a WE product. The thing is, like the SCAR, the L85, and the M14 EBR, nobody else makes a gbbr of those rifles so we're kinda trapped in a situation that forces us to chose the WE offerings or nothing.

What do you say then? WE or nothing :)

I guess the bottom line is, is this rifle worth all the hype? I hear what you're saying about this being, above all things, a WE product. The thing is, like the SCAR, the L85, and the M14 EBR, nobody else makes a gbbr of those rifles so we're kinda trapped in a situation that forces us to chose the WE offerings or nothing.

What do you say then? WE or nothing :)

I was thinking about the same thing about it being the only GBBR ACR replica. With little time in my hands and testing it, I would say for the price I paid, I think it is worth taking a look at. It is a cool looking rifle and should turn heads on the field.

OK, thanks for the feedback. Over here in the UK there seems to be some debate as to whether these rifles are being discontinued by WE. Completely discontinued.

To be honest, I don't know what to believe. If (IF) it's true, that would likely mean all support would stop (mags, spares, and future proposed upgrades!).

I took some pics, but it still has the mandatory permanently attached orange flash hider that was indexed sideways. I'll take some proper pics when I get a proper muzzle device installed. Here's a teaser for the time being:

9736646181_8318d1ce97_z.jpg

Also, notice the red/pinkish hue on the polymer components. This is one issue that is bugging me.

It's the only GBBR ACR available, and there are rumours it won't be available for long.....they're probably it's biggest selling points.

Rumor as in it no longer being manufactured or as in PTS going to release the GBBR ACR????

Again, about it ceasing production is just a rumor. Try to be optimistic. I'm trying to be optimistic with a possible release of a PTS GBBR ACR that I can use my brick weight LM4 PMAGs. That would be nice.

Trying to write a review is exhausting. I don't think I'll be able to take pics tonight.

Edit: Initial review posted. http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/210961-we-msk-review/

Archived