WE new products

fnc

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need that SD. I can't see why they wouldn't release it now. Looks to be practically ready for production!

Yeah, they have the sliding stock, so that would be left is new stamped steel upper ( but we have seen the teased photos. ) Might be that they need to have a production run to get enough rifles to then ship out.

Lol. That speedloaders a joke. WE should just stick to producing as many guns as they can so there'll be even more variety for us to choose from. Their internal quality is really improving from what I've seen these last couple years. My MP7 and AK74 all are stock and they still run great. My AK just hit the 30k mark and has minimal wear.

Perhaps... We see it as a joke. But think about the potential here.

It could be a way for WE to source financial capital to develope and produce even more epic products (airsoft guns that is).

Everyone knows that the military and sex industry runs the world.

So WE makes a *rickroll* shaped speed loader = $$$ ... I mean, those Asian buy some crazy *suitcase* :P

Well played WE... Well played.

P90 will be released (as has been hinted at a fair few times), when the P90 hits 25 years old . . . . .

I can't help but think there is a bit more to it than that, the patent for the P90 in France (where Cybergun are) will have expired, it will also have expired in the UK, HK and Taiwan where WE are based, Belgium is the only country I've heard of with a patent protection period over 20 years. If patents are the issue then they probably could be sold in all the countries which have 20 year or shorter protection times and I don't think Cybergun would have got involved with a P90 project if there were patent or licencing issues that would stop them distributing it, also, isn't the FNX-45 quite a bit newer?

To me it smells a bit of WE pointing the finger at Cybergun because they know the airsoft market hates them and they're an easy scapegoat, but who knows.

To me it smells a bit of WE pointing the finger at Cybergun because they know the airsoft market hates them and they're an easy scapegoat, but who knows.

To be honest WE are hardly the lord Gods of airsoft are they? I would just be as likely to say WE *fruitcage*-ed up as CyberGun (ok maybe 45/55 in WEs favour but still).

Though it would be nice to see a P90 in gas form but it seems we are getting all sorts of reasons for us not seeing it appear with claims that it will 'soon'.

Perhaps the gas P90 is the Duke Nukem Forever of the airsoft world. Will take far too long to come out and then when it does it turns out to be an odd design trying to masqurade as new / awesome? Never know.

'FireKnife'

FNX-45 is licensed to cybergun (is it not), so that's different to being out of license. Also, I thought the P90 would come under the Belgium side of patent laws and as such would be 25. But this is conjecture really, as nothing definitive has been said/released (all just rumour at this point. But rumour that has come from sources that have been right in the past) by WE.

Good diety no (regarding the duke nuke 'em forever comment). That was 15 years (give or take) in development hell (which is an overt generalisation). The only airsoft product to come close to that, is the TM M&P.

FNX-45 is licensed to cybergun (is it not), so that's different to being out of license. Also, I thought the P90 would come under the Belgium side of patent laws and as such would be 25. But this is conjecture really, as nothing definitive has been said/released (all just rumour at this point. But rumour that has come from sources that have been right in the past) by WE.

Yes, the P90 would be covered by the 25 year patent in Belgium, but everywhere else which has 20 year or less patent protection periods the patents will have expired and a P90 could be sold if that is the issue. Thinking about it I'm not sure it could be a patent, the internals and working design of a GBB P90 will be nothing like the real one which is what the patent is going to cover, it's the external appearance that's important and that'll just come down to Cybergun getting approval from FN to sell a replica, if they haven't already.

Even so, if WE really wanted to they could just ignore Cybergun and sell them through some made up brand I'm sure, which brings me back to my point, I'm not so sure it's just down to waiting for a patent to run out, I bet there is more to it.

Agreed.  To do it right I suppose it would need a two stage gas feed.  Fill the mag with gas.  Load mag.  The mag then fills the internal tank as if it was a gas bottle.  The gas can then feed from a tank in the bottom of the gun. 

I thought about that as a possibility too.

You'd get hella cool down on it though as you wouldn't be switching out your cold gas tank for a warm one every time you change mag.

I guess time will (hopefully) tell. I have so much want for a GBB P90.

Archived