Cybergun AF2011 Dueller Prismatic

Safeword

They can look like anything really but generally take the shape of a 4 wall "castle".

Google bounce house you see some really cool ones.

When I was working for a carnival in my younger years we had a couple for the children.

High limit was noone over 36" tall and a guess on the age as to small they can get trampled on.

All I can say is they can hold a *fruitcage* load of water. During teardown if it rained anytime that week it tripled or more in weight.

Heaviest thing ever, even with all hands on its still a pain.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source? Ive not seen anything abouy WE vs CG...

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Keep your eyes peeled.  In the near future there will be a lawsuit filed by CG against WE.  Unless WE makes makes some arrangements to settle with CG before they actually file suit. 

It will not likely be a big public announcement. CG doesn't want the general public to know about it's legal actions and a lot of manufacturers don't want it known if/when they're getting sued; some find it an embarrassment. 

CG knows they have a *suitcase* reputation and they aren't willing to do much to actually improve it, but they also want to keep things on the DL to try to keep it from getting worse. 

I'm also fairly certain we're going to see some legal action taken against big retailers like Evike, GI, etc. early in 2016. 

I'm surprised that manufacturers would find it an embarrassment.. you'd think they could probably use it to harvest so much support from customers considering how much CG is hated, especially when it comes to these sort of things. 

Ciberfail is only hated by time airsofters like us old fools, the average 15-20 year old noob will buy a ciberbun gun and be perfectly happy with it, not knowing that the price has been jacked up by £50 because someone owns a piece of paper..

What I really dont get is why they are targeting WE. TM, CA, G&G, KA and few ACM companies have all made P90s, none of which bar maybe the KA are licenced.

Also isnt the copyright up on the P90 design?

on my phone, my spelling will suck

Possibly due to those others being made before siberfake bought the paper in question, but the WE is newly released.

I've no idea how copyright works but cibrefeck claim to have it for the Thompson and are set to ruin the KA 1928, that's a much older gun

GHK got a lot of flak when it was exposed that they had threatened to sue a mere individual for writing a bad review. Imagine what would happen if Cybergone files suits against all those big names.

At any rate, at least I already got my P90.

Where is this you speak of, I tried to search for it but no relevant results.
  • 3 weeks later...

The key problem is if you don't get Cybergun/Umarex's approval, you can't sell replicas that infringe their copyright in countries where they hold it - which is all the Western nations, basically. So no more HK replicas, no more Colt, no more FN... You can see where this is going.

• 1 month later...

Was this gun a flop? Sins some time has passed now, I cant seem to find any new information, no pictures and no review of this thing. Did anyone buy it at all?

From the info I could find it wasn't very good, I saw Dingchavez on youtube replying to a comment, quote: "Well, if one of the CO² tank is empty before the second, the gun won't cycle very nicely, it'll be slow. Given the weight of the slide, you really need 2 co² cartridges to operate the gun"

• 6 months later...

The people who pre-ordered have gotten theirs and now its the rest of us who can buy it, its out on ehobbyasia today: http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/cybergun-arsenal-firearms-dueller-1911-co2-gbb-pistol.html#.V8a4VJiLSUk

The price is 1300$, not sure if I want to buy it or wait for some china company to clone it and sell it cheaper, hopefully  :D

Archived