Showguns have made a striker 12

svman

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Dave Wong said:

I am HongKong player who have one of this, in fact this product is discontinued,Ā 

becoz of Ā banningĀ gun by PRC. all gelgun cant sell on TAOBAO anymore , at lease in this moment.

Sad to hear thanks for the confirmation. how are you finding the gun?

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on a Facebook group has stated that the Chinese government delayed the release but that these are being manufactured again. I've asked for more details and source. Could well be total BS but if there is any truth to that statement I will be a very happy bunny indeed

1 hour ago, svman said:

Someone on a Facebook group has stated that the Chinese government delayed the release but that these are being manufactured again. I've asked for more details and source. Could well be total BS but if there is any truth to that statement I will be a very happy bunny indeed

Don't do that. Don't give me hope.

Seriously do report back what you hear, if there's any substance to it.

Uk airsoft Community 2.0

Doesn't look like it's going anywhere. Just says that a friend says they are taking orders for $500 shipped. I would think if they were legitimatly manufacturing and selling them there would be a website

Ā 

Screenshot_20210211-232610_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210211-232619_Facebook.jpg

My dudes, I have received replies.

Honestly we got few pcs in stock right now,
and after our Lunar New Year Hoilday.
it may restock more ( Maybe 5-6 pcs , maybe FEB end to MAR ),
as we konw the gel blaster marker is " Completely " Stopped by Chinese government,
but didn`t means the marker was stop to relesae Gel Blaster or new Products,
and maybe some of the Language problem,
we know some news is come out to everywhere,
but these is not the final true.

About the Deliver,
If you place an order now,
we`ll shipping in next week,
but first we need to know Customer Location,
Because for the Coronavirus COVID-19,
some place doen`t have Airmail Services.

Thank you

Regards

EAGLE Airsoft & Hobby

And when I asked about the US (for any fellow Yanks here):

Hi again ,
yes United States is able for shipping,
you are the Third Customer got the Streetsweeper / Strike-12 in United States.

if not the Caniformia or New York will be more better.

Thank you

EAGLE Airsoft & Hobby

So... They say they have it in stock, I've gone ahead and ordered it, and paid extra for EMS too. This is the page, for those who haven't found it already.

I remember Zeta Labs. My buddy got burned by them. But as a shotgun addict I can't pass up this opportunity. Happy to be the guinea pig for you all.

I'll report updates as I have them.

2 hours ago, CatgutViolin said:

My dudes, I have received replies.

And when I asked about the US (for any fellow Yanks here):

So... They say they have it in stock, I've gone ahead and ordered it, and paid extra for EMS too. This is the page, for those who haven't found it already.

I remember Zeta Labs. My buddy got burned by them. But as a shotgun addict I can't pass up this opportunity. Happy to be the guinea pig for you all.

I'll report updates as I have them.

Thank you, at least they replied quickly, which is always a good sign.

This is sounding more and more worrisome. I dispatched an email to Eagle Airsoft on January 5th asking about the Street Sweeper, and they replied that they had no stock left and that no furtherĀ supply was expected. There where no expectations of an all-black version either. But if you gentlemen receive your shotguns, then more power to you.

In a thread on a post on one of the international Facebook groups (don't recall which) Phoenix Suzuki of Octagon Airsoft as said that they are looking to produce more using the same design, though some parts would most likely be plastic rather than metal to keep the cost down. Looks like the thread they replied to with that has been deleted or I just can't find it though

On 2/15/2021 at 12:54 AM, Wooly_Booly said:

In a thread on a post on one of the international Facebook groups (don't recall which) Phoenix Suzuki of Octagon Airsoft as said that they are looking to produce more using the same design, though some parts would most likely be plastic rather than metal to keep the cost down. Looks like the thread they replied to with that has been deleted or I just can't find it though

That be good $500 is too rich for my blood when you'll need to spend a $200 to $300 on shells

13 hours ago, wildething said:

That be good $500 is too rich for my blood when you'll need to spend a $200 to $300 on shells

The price includes 12 x shells. If you watch the unboxing/ un paint tinning videos it comes with them. Might be worth asking if they will sell it for less without the shells

10 hours ago, svman said:

The price includes 12 x shells. If you watch the unboxing/ un paint tinning videos it comes with them. Might be worth asking if they will sell it for less without the shells

I thought the video said that the 12 shells were because they got it as a 'deluxe kit'.

I've been told the original street price was the equivalent of about $200 USD in China, but the price jumped after the ban. IĀ figured Eagle'sĀ price was the 'there are only a few dozen of these in existence, there may never be any more, and we are the only game in town for getting them out of China' surcharge. Also because the price includes shipping, which I have to imagine is not cheap.

But yeah I'd be all for a cheaper copy, because that'd be perfect for custom work. Remove the shroud and chop the barrel to 6" to use as a pistol, remove the grips and Masterkey it to a rifle, build a Pancor Jackhammer body kit to bullpup it, all the fun ideas I'd never do to an irreplaceable gun.

If it does come with those shells, I have no idea what I'll do with them, because I absolutely intend to run the gun on APS shells. I'm not even sure whether gel blaster shells will hold BBs.

Edit: Assuming it does come. Still no shipment notification here.

Archived