Airsoft Gun Drawings

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

This is one of the things I do when I get bored. I draw guns in Flash.

So far, I have a library of about 120 or so guns, including weapons families in various configurations with different accessories. It would be near impossible for me to put screenshots of them all up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of my pieces from my current project at Uni (I'm a Visual Arts student):

2006_1113er0002_2.JPG

2006_1113er0006_2.JPG

2006_1113er0007_2.JPG

The first one is from a photo of my MP5A5 lying on the grass; the second is from a photo of my MARSOC, with the slide back (these two are chalk pastels); the last is a painting from an image I found on Google of some Navy SEALs.

The highlights on the M4/203 were outrageously difficult to get right, and as you can see still need a lot of work, but for the most part I'm happy with 'em all especially the MP5.

Some of my pieces from my current project at Uni (I'm a Visual Arts student):

http://h1.ripway.com/Arghoslent43/2006_1113er0002_2.JPG

http://h1.ripway.com/Arghoslent43/2006_1113er0006_2.JPG

2006_1113er0007_2.JPG

The first one is from a photo of my MP5A5 lying on the grass; the second is from a photo of my MARSOC, with the slide back (these two are chalk pastels); the last is a painting from an image I found on Google of some Navy SEALs.

The highlights on the M4/203 were outrageously difficult to get right, and as you can see still need a lot of work, but for the most part I'm happy with 'em all especially the MP5.

Sweet work man, excellent, the second one is my favorite :). Only thing with the third one as you mentioned about the '203' highlights, they go backwards at a different angle than the gun, other than that top notch stuff.