Several hurt in explosions on London Underground

xRAZERx

Blairs speech on 5 - NOW

All terrestrial channels now covering

It turns out one of by friends was outside one of the stations when the explosions happenned. He said he heard a muffled thud and then a sudden rush of wind came up through the entrance to the system

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blair would be stupid to come back into london - if i was a terrorist group that would be exactly what i would want to happen. a series of explosions that cause the leader of the country to go back to the capitiol and the danger zone. Downing street isn't that far from covent garden station (one of those affected) so if he returns they could get to him

I reckon he should stay out of london and head to maybe sandringham or one of the other castles and get clearance from the queen to use the facilities their to coordinate it. But definately not somewhere near the danger zone

Its definatly not good.

I managed to get through to my dad who works on the tube .. he's fine heard nothing of the explosion.

But now is definatly the time to pray for those who living through it and for those who've died, my sympathy is with those of the dead. :( :( :( :(

Night_raven

In his conference he said he was returning to London though, have you even seen how much Downing Street is protected? They've got those ramps so if a suicide bombers tries to drive through and blow himself up, he'll just smash into the barriers and crush himself. It's well defended, it's got snipers on the roofs of his house and other buildings around the area. He could also go to his Underground 'Lair', which is basically nuke proof.

Emergeny services are dispatching to Leicester square station - nothing else known other than emergency services have arrived and are rushing underground

have you even seen how much Downing Street is protected? They've got those ramps so if a suicide bombers tries to drive through and blow himself up, he'll just smash into the barriers and crush himself. It's well defended, it's got snipers on the roofs of his house and other buildings around the area. He could also go to his Underground 'Lair', which is basically nuke proof.

I havn't seen pictures of this or heard of it yet but i most certainjly do not doubt you.

*beep* - where does Razor work??? - Edit - Bristol (according to his pin) - phew thats a relief

Emergeny services are dispatching to Leicester square station - nothing else known other than emergency services have arrived and are rushing underground

I think that'll be one of the two missing trains then.. hope they haven't been hit, but the signs are pointing that they have.

In his conference he said he was returning to London though, have you even seen how much Downing Street is protected? They've got those ramps so if a suicide bombers tries to drive through and blow himself up, he'll just smash into the barriers and crush himself. It's well defended, it's got snipers on the roofs of his house and other buildings around the area. He could also go to his Underground 'Lair', which is basically nuke proof.

I doubt its nuke proof, nothing can survive a direct hit from a nuclear strike. if anywhere's safe during a nuclear attack its the countryside.

Night_raven

Archived