Commandoboy

R22Master

For those that know of General Sweetpants, Fartsnatcher, Suckerpunch and Commandoboy, read on. For all other members, please ignore.

-----------------------------

"General Sweetpants" joined this forum some time ago and not to put too fine a point on it, made a bit of a fool of himself and got banned. He resurfaced as "Suckerpunch" - an account that was quickly identified as a duplicate and banned. "Fartsnatcher" was the next one and the foolishness continued, so when this was discovered as a further duplicate account, it was too banned. The final account this user created was "Commandoboy", but his behaviour had markedly improved. Once I discovered that this too was a duplicate account of the same user, forum rules required I ban this account too.

Now on to the current situation...

Commandoboy has been chatting to me off the forums recently regarding his membership of Arnie's and he is now looking back on his past behaviour in shame. I have every reason to believe that he is genuine and have worked out a deal with him due to some special circumstances that are present in this case.

I am going to allow him to exist on the forums as "Commandoboy" under the following conditions...

• Any one instance of breaking forum rules results in a permanent ban,
  • Any unprovoked harsh or insulting behaviour results in a permanent ban,
  • Any lying to other members results in a permanent ban,
  • Basically - be nice or be banned.

However, here is what is required of other members...

• Do NOT try to provoke Commandoboy in to a confrontation or it will be you who is breaking forum rules,
  • Do NOT hold this member's previous behaviour on other accounts over him as he has been given one final chance to prove to us that he has changed.

If this agreement can be abided by by all of us, there should not be any further problems. I ask you all for your patience and understanding with this matter as this decision has not been taken lightly, and is a true example of a "One-Off".

Thank you for reading. ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those that know of General Sweetpants, Fartsnatcher, Suckerpunch and Commandoboy, read on.  For all other members, please ignore.

-----------------------------

"General Sweetpants" joined this forum some time ago and not to put too fine a point on it, made a bit of a fool of himself and got banned.  He resurfaced as "Suckerpunch" - an account that was quickly identified as a duplicate and banned.  "Fartsnatcher" was the next one and the foolishness continued, so when this was discovered as a further duplicate account, it was too banned.  The final account this user created was "Commandoboy", but his behaviour had markedly improved.  Once I discovered that this too was a duplicate account of the same user, forum rules required I ban this account too.

Now on to the current situation...

Commandoboy has been chatting to me  off the forums recently regarding his membership of Arnie's and he is now looking back on his past behaviour in shame.  I have every reason to believe that he is genuine and have worked out a deal with him due to some special circumstances that are present in this case.

I am going to allow him to exist on the forums as "Commandoboy" under the following conditions...

• Any one instance of breaking forum rules results in a permanent ban,

• Any unprovoked harsh or insulting behaviour results in a permanent ban,

• Any lying to other members results in a permanent ban,

• Basically - be nice or be banned.

• Do NOT try to provoke Commandoboy in to a confrontation or it will be you who is breaking forum rules,

• Do NOT hold this member's previous behaviour on other accounts over him as he has been given one final chance to prove to us that he has changed.

If this agreement can be abided by by all of us, there should not be any further problems.  I ask you all for your patience and understanding with this matter as this decision has not been taken lightly, and is a true example of a "One-Off".

Thank you for reading. ;)

Can I make two new rules

*Dafool is allowed to throw angry cats at Commandoboy on saturdays*

and

*Commandoboy must spend 2 hours with me (Dafool) alone at my place between 12 am and 2 am, mondays to tuesdays*

Can I make two new rules

No, angry cats are not the answer ;)

*Commandoboy must spend 2 hours with me (Dafool) alone at my place between 12 am and 2 am, mondays to tuesdays*

No, you'd break his mind. :o

Can I make two new rules

and

I'm afraid of his wellbeing if he is alone with you for two hours.. in a dark room. Alone. With you. :unsure:

:smurf:

I, as worthless as my opinion may be, don't really care if he's here. Most of his previous trouble went on without me even knowing about it. As long as he behaves himself this time and posts things that are relevant and contributes to the topic, I say welcome back.

Nice to see that mods on this forum are not draconian and wedded to the rules, unlike some that I could mention......

Contrary to some's beliefs, rules are not there to be broken :P

I quite agree with both points of view. Rules are important and essential to help things go well. However, being a slave to the rules can also be damaging sometimes. Wherever possible, I try to take each case on its merits. The vast majority of times the rules will win out, but there are one or two occasions where rules can be bent due to exceptional circumstances. This is done with no bias or prejudice, but in an even handed and neutral manner depending on circumstances.

This is not to say that anyone can decide when they can break rules legitimately - they can't. As with all other facets of life, it is up to the rule-makers to decide which violations solicit a forceful response. ;)

But...! doh! <_<

Well I'll give him a chance, but if he lies again the 'penis extension boiiii' joke is being repeated! :D

It's not that what I find compeling it's that what happens if many of our users who do brake rules (and beleve you and me that near enough 75%+ mostly with spam/langauge/and incedently things that are not suited for pg 13) If they did get banned then they would have no chance of making a come back. Yet this person who is renouned for posting dribble irevelevant posts and has caused offence to other users has gotten away scot free. But I suppose this mods terratory....

On an extra note though general sweet pants must of done some seriouse *albartroth* kissing to come back.

Archived