Commandoboy

R22Master

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 30% warn, but I've had 20% taken away for good behaviour. The warn bar is, in my opinon, your chances, if it's full you go, but eitha way I don't mind if anyone who was banned comes back aslong as they don't make an *albartroth* of themselves and keep to the rules as much as the regulars do.

hmm seen a few of his posts on his old accounts came to conclusion hes a knob...sorry had to be said

now i have seen a few of his NEW ACCOUNT posts and have come to see he IS changed and i now belive he is no longer a knob but instead just another airsofter and regular user of arnies

in conclusion hes changed and good on him :) im gonna go (+1) him now actually as its a very hard thing to accept when you have been a twit and takes alot of courage to say sorry and change to become a respected person.

thats just my view...well done to R22 for allowing him back :)

It's not that what I find compeling it's that what happens if many of our users who do brake rules (and beleve you and me that near enough 75%+ mostly with spam/langauge/and incedently things that are not suited for pg 13) If they did get banned then they would have no chance of making a come back. Yet this person who is renouned for posting dribble irevelevant posts and has caused offence to other users has gotten away scot free. But I suppose this mods terratory....

As mentioned in my previous post, there are mitigating circumstances on this one - circumstances I have never encountered before and may never encounter again. I'm not going to go in to specifics, but on this occasion I did what I did for a reason. He hasn't gotten away scot free either.

As far as I am concerned, everyone deserves a chance to change their ways, but few do. So far, Commandoboy is demonstrating that the trust I put in him on this occasion was well deserved. If that were to change, so would his "Active" status ;)

I hope that he will become a popular member of this site in the future :)

As mentioned in my previous post, there are mitigating circumstances on this one - circumstances I have never encountered before and may never encounter again.  I'm not going to go in to specifics, but on this occasion I did what I did for a reason.  He hasn't gotten away scot free either.

As far as I am concerned, everyone deserves a chance to change their ways, but few do.  So far, Commandoboy is demonstrating that the trust I put in him on this occasion was well deserved.  If that were to change, so would his "Active" status ;)

I hope that he will become a popular member of this site in the future :)

Well thank you R22Master, those are some nice words in the last sentence.

Anyne got any idea who kielbasa sausage is? I mean, obviously a twunt, but is he a new twunt or a returning old one?

I put "kielbasa" through a translator and it means "sausage" in Polish. And I agree, he's a twat. Especialy after that remark in the "stolen goods" thread. :angry:

:cookiemonster:

I put "kielbasa" through a translator and it means "sausage" in Polish. And I agree, he's a twat. Especialy after that remark in the "stolen goods" thread. :angry:

:cookiemonster:

Not only that but he's part of a twat network. -ve rep one of them and his mates will group together and give +ve reps and then-ve rep you.

Gotta love MSN. :rolleyes:

Not only that but he's part of a twat network. -ve rep one of them and his mates will group together and give +ve reps and then-ve rep you.

Gotta love MSN. :rolleyes:

k then anyone else feel the urge to gang up on them gotta love a forums of over 2000 members most of them not twats

Archived