double fisted combos :p

"I win =D

Last skirmish = dual-fisted G3 SAS and MP5 RAS, when those were empty FA-MAS F1."

if you need that many wepons man i think you need to rework yoru combat stratagy.

Didn’t need ‘em. Used them anyways. Hell, if they offer me a loaner I’ll take it, and hell- even to my surprise, it worked a lot better then I thought it was going to.

Besides, the original combat strategy only worked a little bit better- but sure as hell wasn’t as fun and usually ended up with me getting pinned down behind something, then running out of ammo. That loadout was only used towards the end of the game, as people were simply running back from the spawnpoint towards the fire and yelling, without them paying enough attention to what was around them, everyone was free game.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
ahaha! the great crusader against "sticklebrick" cought redhanded with custom installed sticklebrick hanging of his A2 !  :P

Won't somebody think of the children!

WAAAAAGH!

Guilty as charged, y'honour. After my foresight/bayonet lug broke, I fitted a PRI sight...and had to add a RIS for my bipod.

I am sooooo ashamed :wide-eyed:

;)