Your Most Embarrasing Moments...

rocky164

When i was younger, (a lot younger) i got caught taking a leek out of the back window of a bus by the conductor & while trying to get my -------- back in my trousers i caught the skin in my zip.... Hospital & 5 stitches later i got on to a bus to go home & the bus conductor said no p1ss1ng on my bus this time, as loud as he could. (The bus was full.) Talk about red face.... I also had red trousers...

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first time I ever went round to my current girlfriends house (the one buying me an MP5A5 :P) I completely accidentally broke her trampoline (huge bloody trampoline) and also made her dad hate me for the rest of time.

Don't ask any more questions.

:angry:  *gets camcorder and punches the living ###### out of jebus* ... right thats happy slap sorted.

Takes the Crocodile, Shoves a bow tie down the glory hole, Adds the Hairy Blighter to the Eulogy, Twists the Dickie Bird with the Sausage crate, Throws on a few old Tea wells, And there you have it, One pile of Cat soured Muffin jackdaws.

*There was a topic???*

The first time I ever went round to my current girlfriends house (the one buying me an MP5A5 :P) I completely accidentally broke her trampoline (huge bloody trampoline) and also made her dad hate me for the rest of time.

Don't ask any more questions.

LOL Fat Basterd ..... JOKE

Remembering back to highschool, for a moment...

story 1:

I was in drama class (I know, I know... shut up) and rehearsing a part of the play in which I fall. The week before I had scraped up my knees sliding across a carpetted floor playing laser tag. So I fell to the floor, and re-opened the cuts. I saw a few drops of blood on my khakis and wondered if anyone would notice.. A minute later, the teacher asked if I needed to go to the nurse's office. I look down at my leg, and my right leg is litterally SOAKED in blood. So I walked to the office, and asked for a band-aid. They see my leg (looks like something out of a zombie movie... LOTS of blood) and look at me like I'm crazy thinking a band-aid would fix it. It did, since it was just a little cut, but it was kind of akward.

story 2:

I was joking with my girlfriend (at the time) who was very petite. I picked her up to can her (because I'm mean like that), and she slapped me across the face. I mean she SLAPPED me across the face. It echoed down the hallway. Let's just say both of my cheeks were red... :D

Aaron

Haha, not really, it was my feet that hit em. I couldn't see them under the cover, so... I dunno, things happen.

The whole side fell off and down, bent the bars, and it was a race against time to fix it before her dad got home. I must give credit to my mate who is with her mate though, cause he did most of the work fixing it.

my girl was over at mine and my parents were out and so was my bro and she asked me if knew how to handle these ;) (if you know what i mean) and at that time there was some peeping bloody pervert looking into my bedroom window while my girl had her breasts out and we was both really embarressed because of that omg i've never been so embarressed in my life.

my girl was over at mine and my parents were out and so was my bro and she asked me if knew how to handle these ;) (if you know what i mean) and at that time there was some peeping bloody pervert looking into my bedroom window while my girl had her breasts out and we was both really embarressed because of that omg i've never been so embarressed in my life.

Stop. Talking.

110784615.jpg

Well my most embarising moment happened just 2 days ago.

My girlfriend and i were getting "intimate" in my room and when we were fisnished we realised that the door had been opened by someone...... it had to have either by my mum or my little sister..... so we go downstairs for dinner and no one said a word until i offered my girlfriend some food. My choice of words weren't the best, "would you like some more beef?" and my mom and my sister burst out laughing.

Talk about going red :blush:

^_^

Archived