buildings you woulsn't mind playing airsoft in

xaero187

My old high school. I went therre for most of freshman year. It has 4 or 5 buildings, most of which have a few floors. I wouldn't mind just playing in the main building. Doing a hostage rescue type scenario. The main door (there's about 4 doors to get in the building..) is right in front of a big grass area, where most people eat lunch. Having snipers on the main floor would be fun, shooting down out of classroom windows. Hostages could be in any one of the couple hundres classes heh. Would have to have people guarding each stair way. Man it would be so fun because of the sheer size of the buildings. The basement of the main building used to be a college, so the classrooms are all 100+ capacity.

There's even a bomb shelter in the school, in case those evil commies throw nukes at us!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll wear a leather jacket and carry a couple of beretta's. And we'll need a girl with a dragunov too ;)

:D i played allmost that entire game with just one DE, carefull headshots all round

has anyone ever been to bletchley park, south west of milton keynes, there are some old (unused) buildings at the back, and if we all did WW2 mill-sim then it would fit in perfectly :D

also fishermead, if you have ever seen it (only MK residants will understand that)

I'd like to skirmish in a lazertag arena, or at a construction site

Not a building, but it'd also be funny to airsoft in a wind tunnel. Unless you're facing the wind, of course.

Also, can people stop bringing up schools please. As interesting as it is, its not interesting :D .

Near where I live there is Watt's bar dam it has a hydroelectric plant and a nuclear power plant, granted you would want to take away all of the nasty stuff that would give you a half life but using all 3 of those for a big game would be fun.

Mabey the u-boat pins built during ww2 in Germany would be cool, I haven't seen anything more then film and pictures of them and have no idea where they are or what they are even called, but they were big.

Something else that I have seen allot of growing up around that lake are barges, we could tie 3-4 side by side and about 6-8 front to back and make a really big play area, fill them with diesel trailers spaced out so we could move between/on top of them.

personally, buckingham palace, with the queen as a hostage

_41303803_queen_pa220.jpg

You look at the burning anger in her face as if saying "how dare you bomb London"

You really want to try and take her hostage? I don't reckon on your chances matey! :D

(pic taken during the minutes silence in memory of 7/7, not long after the Queen made a substantial personal donation to the relief fund for those who were injured in the bombings)

The White House

How many FBI, CIA, NSA, RCA, WTF, etc. computers do you think that made this thread show up on? :P

I'd like to skirmish at:

-Abandoned mall. there's one that the last time I went to it, it was like something out of a zombie movie. Most of the mall was boarded up, tons of shops closed with only a few remaining, hardly anyone walking around. Even the people that were walking around, they may as well have been zombies cause they were depressed looking and whatnot.

-Wal-Mart. Something about that place that just makes you wish you had several guns available. blink:

-Local school. It's got the elementry school and junior high/high school right next to each other. You could get some awesome CT games with going from building to building. Each of them have a lot of winding halls and such.

-Hospital. This one my mom used to work at had buildings on each side of the street, they had walkways that were over the street and they also had a hallway that went about 20 feet below the street and is pretty long.

-A whole neighborhood.

Personally I´m not too anxious about dense office buildings. I have an issue on taking loooong full auto burst from highly upgraded AEGs in my face from less than a meter away. Also I´d hate to hunt down the last opponent for hours, because he´s been camping in one measly cabinet for the entire game. That probably works in those video games, but I can see little fun in it in airsoft game. Sorry.

There was a very nice indoor paintball field just about 40 miles off my home, they had built a "town" in old huge storage basement. They had cars, pavement, buildings, a helicopter wreck and a basketball field! Sadly, they went belly up before I had a chance to visit that field.

And something like an "airport terminal under construction", á la Die Hard 2, would be interesting too.

Personally I´m not too anxious about dense office buildings. I have an issue on taking loooong full auto burst from highly upgraded AEGs in my face from less than a meter away. Also I´d hate to hunt down the last opponent for hours, because he´s been camping in one measly cabinet for the entire game. That probably works in those video games, but I can see little fun in it in airsoft game. Sorry.

There was a very nice indoor paintball field just about 40 miles off my home, they had built a "town" in old huge storage basement. They had cars, pavement, buildings, a helicopter wreck and a basketball field! Sadly, they went belly up before I had a chance to visit that field.

And something like an "airport terminal under construction", á la Die Hard 2, would be interesting too.

Dang that sucks, .. having to hunt down somebody who's been camping.

personally if i had to hunt someone like that down id take the shotgun and go punisher style. :P

and as for that site Vektor it sounded good, shame it went belly up to soon :(

Archived