Pictures of your Weapon

*Clears throat*

<Slides OD frame Western Arms P14.45 under armourer's mat>

The worst thing is I'm about to repaint the frame in black...

LOL yeah it is ok I dont mind, as I said it was just to satisfy my craving so I didn't go blow 200 bux on a WA I didn't really need LOL It's only a wall hanger anyway. I guess all my springers are lol.

AND EXELLENT JOB whitefeather, I love it. Not afan of the GP barrel-mount 203 but it looks really awesome painted up like that. Top notch for sure, props man.

Edited by jazzman
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright i have some new pics for you guys.  The TM M4 RIS (left) is the rifle i bought for a friend.  The M15a4(right) with GP M203 and GP Aimpoint is mine  :D .  I have all the pics i need for writiing my article on how to paint a gun, that should be done sometime this week.  Enjoy the pics, ill be away from my computer until late monday so ill answer questions then if you have any.

KIF_0618.jpg

damn it :angry: now i want paint my m15 :(

nice work white feather,that m24 gets better and better each time i see it,stop posting pics else il end up getting one :D

Edited by aimpoint

Well, this is the airsoft collection I've accumulated over the yrs. Everything is still in pristine condition, nothing ever skirmished. I was a True Collector to the core. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, gotta start getting rid of these pieces now. I have grown old and must now take on other responsibilities (such as a family! ARGH! =P)... If anyone's interested in anything (and I'm sorry I have to mention this here), let me know.. :(

DSC01957.jpg

EDIT! If interested, please PM or email me! I don't wanna get the mods upset at me.. =P

lexcruiser@gmail.com

post-4542-1108346894_thumb.jpg

post-4542-1108346911_thumb.jpg

post-4542-1108346921_thumb.jpg

post-4542-1108346930_thumb.jpg

post-4542-1108346942_thumb.jpg

post-4542-1108346952_thumb.jpg

post-4542-1108346960_thumb.jpg

post-4542-1108346971_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lexcruiser
I take it you're in the US.

If not I'd have those Raging Bulls off you :D

Hey, it's Havoc_Man again. Hehe... I'm on the East Coast of the US.

One of them is a Raging Bull. The other is a S&W Performance Center (made by Tanaka).

I'm willing to sell the Raging Bull but I may have to hold onto the Performance Center (I like it too much!)

But make me an offer on the Taurus. It's the version w/ the removable shells. :D

Hey, it's Havoc_Man again. Hehe... I'm on the East Coast of the US.

One of them is a Raging Bull. The other is a S&W Performance Center (made by Tanaka).

But make me an offer on the Taurus. It's the version w/ the removable shells.  :D

Looked like another RB to me, ah well.

'Fraid I'll have to turn you down then, as I wouldn't like to have to have it shipped over.

Cheers anyway though, and great collection :)

My M24 is the Classic Army Fluted barrel with adjustable hop-up.

The scope is a Tasco 3-9x40 with 80mm sunshade from wgcshop.com

The M203 is the standard GP not that marui ######.

I do all my work with Krylonm camoflauge spray cans.

The 3/1 was changed to 2/4, because it was his unit in the Marine Corps, thought it would bring back some memories for him. My special touch :)

Edited by WhiteFeather

I wouldn't do that - just throw it on the floor a few times, and drag it through some mud and grit a bit. That should do it ;)

By the way, I've just realised that those pics are the only ones I've taken so far that actually show what the paint looks like. Shame there isn't much paint left in some places ;)

What did you do HaVoC? Bury it?!?

Personally I follow the other school of thought on dirty guns; If it's dirty you haven't taken proper care of it...

Mine should always be clean when I show up for a skirmish, they may be covered in sh!t (quite literally if the cows have got in again) when they come back but they'll be fresh and clean again by Monday.

Chipping paint however looks cool if done right, though I like to see naked metal instead of just more black paint.