Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not even my silencer, but it makes the gun extremely hard to hear. Plus in woodland games, the added length makes it easier to shoot. Before I always ended up shooting things in front of me because I never could see the barrel.

It's not even my silencer, but it makes the gun extremely hard to hear.  Plus in woodland games, the added length makes it easier to shoot.  Before I always ended up shooting things in front of me because I never could see the barrel.

Oh so true, i still mange to do it with my spetz though. Maybe i should mod a tank barrel to it

Yes Antagon it is :(.

Never bought anything more than that. Only a 10 quid too :P. Has a moving metal forgrip too :lol:.

See i need to go to a skirmish at combat south, before i buy an AEG. But it costs 40 quid!! I can buy alot of stuff with that, and it comes and goes in a day *look of confusion*.

Anyway my m8 and i will soon, the sad thing is i have been on this forum for 4 years with over 2000 messages sent over the new and old forums... and i have never REALY airsofted!

It sucks...

Nice pics every1

New pictures!

TM Uzi (stock)

normal_sp00nuzi1.jpg

Click for fullsize picture

KJW USP (Metal Slide+Barrel G&G suppressor) *FOR SALE!*

normal_sp00nusp1.jpg

TM M4A1 (Hurricane Metal Reciver, SunProject M203, Prime Crane Stock)

normal_sp00nm4crane1.jpg

Foxtrot, your M203 is SunProject, they have JAC stamped on the side still for some reason. Mine has it too.

Thanks :) .  I actually use this Beta for woodland type skirmishes (we don't play very much, if any at all, CQB, down here in Texas)...I just got kind of sick of the regular Ak47, so decided to try a Beta with a inner barrel running through the silencer :D .

If you added a regular sized AK magazine itd look good but thats just my opinion on it, if ur happy with what ya got then go for it. Always good when you have any ak to buy both regular sized and beta sized mags i think, just cos it looks differnet to interchange them.

When i get my MP5, i will slap a nice long silencer with inner barrel in it, ill make both of them tight bores, Also gonna add a hi torque motor and powerful spring, kind of like a sniper MP5, lol. I am also looking into how people silnce their gearboxes, that fascinates me

I dont have any big guns :(

kwa glock19:

g19-2.jpg

kjw beretta m9:

m9.jpg

all of the above:

pistols.jpg

Tempted to sand the slide back on the glock19 and finish it in a decent matt black unlike that sorta gloss black its finished with at the mo :huh:

Edited by M^tt