Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the glock cycles fine altho Im not a fan of the silencer so will probably sell it. As for the barrel no problems as such altho the m8 I got it from said it from said it had to be modified to fit ? altho its designed for the gun??

:waggle: Your team needs to work on their trigger-finger dicipline.

Yeah, thats what ive seen as a major diff how you can usually spot people who own guns from those who dont (real ones) a general rule of thumb, univeraslly is not to put your finger oinn the trigger unless you are going to shoot, even if the safety is on.

I say leave it like it is and just add one of those swing slings on it and keep it like that

That's how it was supposed to be at firts, but then I realized there's not enough room for a battery powerful enough. If I put that folding stock on it it can hide a few cells inside it. That swing sling is a good idea though. I'll suggest that to the owner, he's the one paying for it after all.

Very nice Yuri :)

My Tokyo Marui AKS. Foregrip painted with spray-on black bedliner "gives it a nice texture", RIS mounted Vertical Grip, 1" RIS rail on left side of foregrip for flashlight or whatever is needed, Dual mag clamped standards, Folding stock shaved 1" to be able to close over vertical grip, hand-made quick-release OD sling. Stock Internals for now. Guns not that glossy at all....stupid poor lighting <_<. There are more pics in my gallery.