Pictures of your Weapon

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks, yeh the red dot is ok,

might be a bit hard to use depending how u set it up with face protection, spesh if u use full face. with a gasmask its well hard lol

ive got mine set up so i aim just above to the right of the object im trying to hit, best i can line it up. id prob go for lo-caps for you mp5, imagine having to change mags in a firefight... alot more exhilrating lol.

but then id prob go for the red dot if ya dont like it... put it on a pistol lol... the red dot can be used on 11mm rails as well.

thanks, yeh the red dot is ok,

might be a bit hard to use depending how u set it up with face protection, spesh if u use full face. with a gasmask its well hard lol

ive got mine set up so i aim just above to the right of the object im trying to hit, best i can line it up.  id prob go for lo-caps for you mp5,  imagine having to change mags in a firefight... alot more exhilrating lol.

but then id prob go for the red dot if ya dont like it... put it on a pistol lol... the red dot can be used on 11mm rails as well.

Eh, I already have some STAR mag's for my m4, I do plenty of reloading :P

Woohoo you live on Portland?!! now do you mean the place in the USA or The UK? because i know Portland in the UK well as it's 10 mins away from my grandparents in Wyke Regis  if u do live there where abouts?

i live on portland OR. in the USA so yeah to bad tho cuz i am looking for more people to play with!

Thought Id put the pics of the Aug up as only just bought it & because the military now not in production.

The Thompson I bought off a guy on these forums for £60. Always liked the feel of this weapon & the build quality. The grip looks like it is as it was used in a "Pulse Rifle" project. Anyone got a grip there not useing, let me know.

Cheers.

Wow, very nice glossy photos . Your MP5 looks very clean. Is it new?

I find MP5s look more tactical with a retractable stock, but I know the battery issue.

Any probs so far and are ye satisfied with the performance? Why did you choose the ICS model and not TM or CA (I am just curious)?

Yes, my MP5 is only about a month old and only been with me to one skirmish.

Regarding problems, I havent had any serious problems. The only issue I had was that when the gun came home, it constantly fired two bbs at once on semi and flew all over the place...

The Guarder Hop bucking fixed all that.

Now the gun is just awesome, and I can tell you, Im EXTREMELY satisfied with the performance. After zeroing my aimpoint and adjusting my Hop-up with .25 bbs, it is by far the most accurate gun I have owned (I havent owned too many;))

I chose ICS over TM or CA because well, more people on here recommened it. My other reasons are because:

- I love Full-metal construction (cold feeling)

- CA has a pretty bad-rep (getting better now)

- ICS just seem to have better QC and I think I have made an excellent choice

Thanks for the comments KWP

Boris