Pictures of your Weapon

About Damn Time I started taking pictures of my guns. Today i'll post my mp5 series. Tomorrow (or as soon as i get my GP-30 Launcher, i'll post pics of my AK and pistol/gas gun collection.

Here is my TM MP5k with Wood Stock. I like the stock as its a lot darker than i anticipated, so it really looks neat. Internals are stock, and the weapon hasnt even seen combat yet. (I just picked it up from my parent's house today and just installed the wood stock)

post-1659-1104981097_thumb.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This started out as a TM MP5SD5. I bought the ICS Foregrip off of a friend, and later purchased a G&G Armament Railed RIS Grip (The rails are really unnecessary and I'm trading with a friend for a plain RIS Grip). Not too long ago, I traded a teammate my Solid Stock for his Extending Stock, turning my MP5SD5 into an MP5SD6

Enjoy!

post-1659-1104981218_thumb.jpg

No offence, but why would you exchange a SOLID stock with a SLIDING one?

my large batteries fit inside the ICS foregrip, and my friend really wanted a solid stock. I wanted something new, so I figured a swap was in order. My friend is happy with his solid stock, and I really like the look of my SD5 as an SD6.

Somthing just got a big brother ;)

m712c.jpg

and same Tanaka P8, now with metal outer barrel (silencer thread is removable, just thought it looked taqtical :P ), 6.04 inner and shoddy taqlight

p8t.jpg

Edited by Ubar
This started out as a TM MP5SD5.  I bought the ICS Foregrip off of a friend, and later purchased a G&G Armament Railed RIS Grip (The rails are really unnecessary and I'm trading with a friend for a plain RIS Grip).  Not too long ago, I traded a teammate my Solid Stock for his Extending Stock, turning my MP5SD5 into an MP5SD6

Enjoy!

How could you do that to such a beatuful thing!

Get that foregrip off right now you sick sick puppy!

Good choice on the sliding stock though, it looks so much better than a solid, and much handier in CQB!

How could you do that to such a beatuful thing!

Get that foregrip off right now you sick sick puppy!

Good choice on the sliding stock though, it looks so much better than a solid, and much handier in CQB!

Agreed.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew there is so much MP5 rapage on this page ...just YUCK, for the love of all that is holy 0_0

Agreed.

:lol:

Cheers,

Mike

and same Tanaka P8, now with metal outer barrel (silencer thread is removable, just thought it looked taqtical :P ), 6.04 inner and shoddy taqlight

p8t.jpg

Where on earth do you get these metal slides and barrels for these things? I would buy the Tanaka that much faster if I myself knew the answer.

I finished up the SD conversion to my G3 SAS, and rearranged the "gun wall" so I figured I'd post up the updates.  :)

btw- the m4 shrike is kind of in rebuild mode, but it'll be back (better than before).

20050107gunwall0061ma.jpg

:o What did you do to that (Correct me if im wrong) USPc!? You made it even more compact.

I quite like that, but isn't that the most pointless accessory rail in history?  :D

I was thinking a ris 203 would complete the look. lol.

I was going for a detonics style. I have a chopped mag for it also, but have yet to join the fill valve back to the mag (going on a few months now). It looks pretty cool with the short mag, but there's not much to hold on to :)

I might try the same thing with one of my glocks. Unless I get my hands on the WA v10.