MP7, UMP, MP5 and M11

unimatrix001

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

might be interesting to see if maruzen has improved on its design- I know the scorpion was a truly scary piece of kit in a skirmish, but it always looked like it was about to disintegrate.

I think heyhomes had one for about a year, on pretty light use, before it died the death.

Might be nice to have a gbb ump though...

Jaw drops* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!UMP!

You Am Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I want one now more than i want the TM M10A1. I hope it'll be a Closebolt Mechanism instead of the Openbolt of the MP5K.

This looks almost too good to be true, despite the fact that the company manufacturing these is Maruzen... Yes, I´m also thinking about the MP5K GBB... Or to be precise, every single Maruzen gun I´ve owned (MP5K, M11, several CA870 varients) so far. Seems like Maruzen has very good overall design, but usually one (or more) stupid little glitch ruins the whole package.

I´m still going to buy either UMP or MP5 GBB, even if alone the smell of Green Gas would break it. Just whenever they release one. Anyone remember, when Maruzen released the MP5K GBB, there also was a rumour about GBB M4 Carbine... Which never got into production.

might be interesting to see if maruzen has improved on its design- I know the scorpion was a truly scary piece of kit in a skirmish, but it always looked like it was about to disintegrate.

I think heyhomes had one for about a year, on pretty light use, before it died the death.

Might be nice to have a gbb ump though...

having used the scorpion in many a skirmish (it was my first gun) I have to say the only drawback was the upper reciever problem. But there is a fix on the web, not the pretiest but it is doable.

see im torn... I have played with my scorpion alot and I love the gun... but yeah running it on green gas did blow out the seals on 2 of my mags... which sux.

the rest of the gun held up... and I have fired alot of shots through it :)

I will wait to pass judgement till I see some real world results on these guns..

Archived