Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good luck to you as well ferretkiller, post pictures when you get them!

Well i got the rest of my order today, save 1. Here they are. :)

These are the two i got today. One Entry tool holder, and one SR25 dual mag pouch, it holds two of my g3 mags perfectly!! The entry tool holder i had plans to use as a shotgun sheath, but that is on the back burner right now.

DSC03449.jpg

DSC03450.jpg

back of the entry tool holder:

DSC03451.jpg

All of my DBT pouches together minus a hydration carrier (its on a vest, and its aewsome. It has a nice loop i can hook the camel back to to keep it from bunching up at the bottom. I wish my range vest had that). Notice how the first ones i got are a little faded, they came that way, they have only seen one maybe two games in the bright sun. Weird.......

DSC03452.jpg

that is 1 dual m4 tiered mag pouch, 1 m4 triple mag pouch, 1 radio pouch, 1 flashlight holder, 1 GP pouch (gets the most use), 1 dual sr25 mag pouch, 1 entry tool holder.

:o MC sr-25 pouches... rare?! where did you say you ordered these from again??? :D Would sr-25 pouches fit 20rd (size) 5.56 mags (m4) anyone? or do you reckon they'd move about inside?

CS

Those are from DiamondBackTactical, Their Battle Lab Pouches. I imagine you would be able to get 3 VN style mags in there. One or two would fit just fine with out them wobbling around. They have elastic to keep them tight. :)

DBT also makes G36 mag pouches. :) i have not seen them online but they are in the paper catalog Book that they will send to you.

did a pic ever crop up from the guy who got his aeg dipped?

He posted that he decided not to do it because he felt that the colors were too minty green. So he had them send the AEG back before the process was done. Although, this pic of a RS rifles posted by Fellowz makes me think the Multicam dipping might look really cool.

I've started making my own sheaths for my Strider Fixed Blades in Multicam:

Here's one of my MTLs:

stridermc01smallsx2.jpg

MOLLE webbing on the back:

stridermc02smallay2.jpg

stridermc03smallfx9.jpg

With my Eagle Multicam CIRAS:

stridermc07smallhb7.jpg

I have my other MTL and its custom Multicam Sheath mounted on a Tactical Tailor Multicam leg rig:

stridermc04smalldf9.jpgstridermc05smallbq0.jpg

stridermc06smallix7.jpg

I've been making the Multicam sheaths to the same specs and dimensions as the original Eagle and SOTech Sheaths they came with. Only difference being that I dropped the external mag/utility pouch each sheath has as... to be honest, I never use the outer pouch and I wanted to see the camo pattern instead. The Multicam is real 1000D Coated Crye Multicam. The edging is milspec Coyote Brown, same as what Eagle uses. Same goes for the 1" Coyote Brown webbing used for the straps, and the 1" Coyote Brown MOLLE webbing on the back of the sheath. I decided to go with MOLLE for mounting rather than the original style the sheaths are made with mostly because the MOLLE just makes it more versatile. The black snaps and grommets were a quick and fun learning experience but I wanted to stay true to the original design of the Eagle Ind. sheaths (I usually do straps with velcro).

Also re-decorated my mask and helmet:

multicammasksmallol9.jpgmulticamhelmetsmallcq6.jpg