Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing photography

Heres my new MC battle belt by DirtyDagger

IMG_0032.jpg

Also have 3no AR and a radio pouch

IMG_0044.jpg

Just need to get 2 pistol mag pouches, utility pouch to hold odd pits like spare bbs, batts ect

Still dont have cammies yet though :D

Man I would have played all night too, at op Kudzu, if some dumbasses did not shoot dead people who had chemlights, or play very very unsportsmanlike. The dayligh phase rocked though, and so do some pictures that some people got up already.

l_366e707adbead11df3ab88b8c4ce3496.jpg

My team running the registration checkpoint for the game.

l_a965bccbe16b78c5297a81adeec02c64.jpg

Rollin' in a pickup

l_65ccc1b4e8249c72fd89420352b43cc1.jpg

me with awesome facepaint.

More pix to come throughout the week.

Gun shipped to be dipped. Should have pics in 2 weeks.

Fast Question.... Should I get a box of mag mags multicamed as well or just run tan mags?

Why not go the whole Hog & have the Mags dipped,after all it's only money :rolleyes:

I think it would look good but then you are going to be stuck using it in a Multicam gun only or it might look a bit strange if you were to put the MC Mag in a black or tan gun?I suppose it's down to choice?

post-36861-1179705012_thumb.jpgjust saw a dipped helmet on ebay. I think it's ugly! Holy cow I want my gun back! Check this out!

It's ok if you want to save a couple of Ounces,otherwise you can buy a helmet cover.You can't buy an all over MC cover for your gun{unless it's a rifle carry bag?}

post-36861-1179705012_thumb.jpgjust saw a dipped helmet on ebay. I think it's ugly! Holy cow I want my gun back! Check this out!

Well, to be fair, a lot of it depends on which piece of the Multicam pattern you use. Because Multicam uses such a low repeat pattern (in other words, Multicam's pattern repeats every 4-5 feet, whereas, most common camos repeat every foot) you could end up with a 2" x 1" square that looks pretty unflattering. However, the entire pattern as a whole works. If you look at the helmet as a whole, it isn't bad at all. Neither is the one on the Military Moron site. An entire gun in Water Transfer might look really good! Personally, I'm just going to send a crane stock, vertical grip, Eotech, and some tango down rail covers. Just don't think an entire gun in Multicam is my style.

If you don't like the finish... well a lot of that comes down to the lighting don't forget! ;)

Edited by uscmCorps
Starburst, are the pouches Dirty Dagger as well?

Yeah they are, the radio doesnt fit the Motorolla PMR I have but Im planning to upgrade eventually to a larger Kenwood or something

I thought my belt was too small but it seems to fit ok, I do need to get a more appropriate coloured holster AND wear it lower as thats way too high for comfort.

The way I have it set out in the pictures is going to be a lightweight setting, point to get a double pictol mag mag pouch and a small util for the right hand side and maybe some other utility on the back. Im planning to get something like an RRV so alot of it will move up just leaving pistol mags and utilities.

Thomas, great pics looked like a really good op!

starburst, if I were you I'd wear it higher. I believe they are designed to sit above the waist. I have a similair battle belt and it's very comforable when worn higher.

Thats the other thing, I took the pictures yesterday and think it was too low, tried it again today higher and it was much more comfortable.

With something like an RRV or even most plate carriers I think it will go well, most of them seem to leave your waist fairly empty.

Will just have to have any drops like pistol extended further than normal :P

Edited by starburst