Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was wearing my MARPATs most of Sat then went to refill my camelbak and took a nosey in the mmuk shop and bought the multicams but it was to hot to put the full lot on so just wore my MC pants with my green tshirt and black web gear but Ghost was toting around in his MCs on sunday countersniping i decided to roll in my woodlands because i don't think the black kit works well with the MCs and i need to get pouches for my phantom LBE its tan so i don't know wether to get tan pouches or MC pouches for it.

Grim

Edited by Grim

If you use it for other loads out you can get away with tan pouches, but if you just want it for your mc load out get mc pouches ;)

Looking forward to seeing some pictures. I would of been there in mine, but it was my birthday and i was asleep in a 5* hotel in london :( lol

I've decided to get Tan/Coyote pouches for my Phantom LBE for now and maybe MC pouches later on. But the Tan/CB looks just as good with MC. I'm Going to be ordering some pouches soon so I will post up some pics.

Grim