Multicam Pics!

Cool loadouts Grim.

<Snip>

Thanks for the comment Architect, like i said the loadouts aren't to complex or breathtaking as most of the others on this thread and they are incomplete (just ordered 4 40mm pouches a hydration pouch and 2 flashbang pouches for the tan LBE) As soon as i finish the load outs with pouchs pads gloves and some sort of lid ill put fresh pictures up.

Grim

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or in my case, (at the GZ Weekender) I bought multicam there on site on impulse. And only had a black and a woodland battle vests, and accessories. Hence why now i have two MC loadouts, one in Coyote and one in OD, both including matching boots lol.

DSC00151.jpg

Example of bad multicam dress sense lol. Me at the GZ Weekender in new MC pants, green t-shirt, and bandana. Black boots, Kneepads, battle vest, gloves, and i switched my protective lenses from yellow to black that day due to the sun.

I only hope that the fact i am dual wielding a pair of M249 minimi's makes up for my lack of dress sense at the end of that main game (was only dressed like that for about an hour before the game ended)

Grim

I agree. I don't get why people spend so much money on multicam so that they blend in and then they wear black gear...

If they just buy multicam to look good then still the question persists: why are they wearing black gear? It looks horrible with multicam.

If you'd taken the time to read the text above my picture, you'd see that I was borrowing the rifle, and thus it wasnt painted.

We all know black doesn't go with MC, I'm still building up my kit, I can't afford to buy hundreds of pounds of gear at once, so please think before you speak.

If you'd taken the time to read the text above my picture, you'd see that I was borrowing the rifle, and thus it wasnt painted.

We all know black doesn't go with MC, I'm still building up my kit, I can't afford to buy hundreds of pounds of gear at once, so please think before you speak.

Not about the rifle mate, it's about the bloody big black band going across your cap :P £5 can of krylon will dust that up a treat.

Edited by Ripcurl682