My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

I'm not a cat hater, I just like dogs more.

And dogs will take a lot longer to eat you if you die in your home. Cats don't give a *fruitcage* and will start snarfing on your eyeballs a lot sooner.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just remembering my pet pigeon, Stanley. I got him as a young bird, and let me tell you that he was the ugliest thing you'd ever seen when he was a young bird without his plumage. I fed him via feeding syringe until he was old enough to eat seed. I have to say, he wasn't always nice and was territorial over his cage, but he would sit on my shoulder and watch tv until it was time to go to bed. Often, he would walk instead of fly because he thought he was a dog or a cat and he was trained to only go to the bathroom in his cage instead of on the furniture. If the fire never happend, he would still be here.

He was a misfit, like me.

How on Earth do you train a pigeon not to *suitcase* everywhere?

I assume you are kidding.

Pigeons are capable of some quite amazing feats of trained behavior.

The Germans are believed to have used them to reject bad ball bearings on production lines in WWII

Experiments were done to investigate their use as a guidance system in long range missiles.

They can be trained to identify tumors on x-ray images.

Pigeons are awesome.

Yeah.  I know about that stuff.  Didn't know about the ball bearing thing though.  That is interesting.  I'm just intrigued as to how an average person would go about house training one.

How on Earth do you train a pigeon not to *suitcase* everywhere?

Wipe his sh!t up with a paper towel and throw in his cage, and it worked!

Pragmatically, he wasn't perfect. But for a wild bird, it was amazing how smart he was. If people take their time with animals, the animals can learn. Could never stop him from humping my sister's head, though. Must of been the flame red hair.

Good news! I quit my job and applied for welfare. Living the American dream now.

Ha.  Smart.

Sarcasm?

With the money I made off the house, I wanted to go to school to learn how to weld. My job, of course, decided if I was going to school they'll change my hours from night to day during school hours just to make me quit. *fruitcage* them.

I spent two hours doing meaningless *suitcase* at work. Because some moronic busybody just couldn't ignore THIRTY TWO documents to which she doesn't have a meaningful answer, and worse yet, she put every single one of them in a separate folder on the company file storage. Which means I had to file them all and upload them to the storage one by one, instead of just lumping them all into one folder and be done with it.

Seriously, sometimes I'm amazed how *fruitcage* dense the people working here are.

Just got my first warning today from tinkerfag or something like that!! I told some dude on the sales section who was selling a beat up nova marui 1911 for £1400 he was mad!! Which he is. Any how dont give a *suitcase* for the record!! All the real airsoft collects don't use arnies any more because it's littered with fags!!

Wow, you've chosen to play today's edition of 'Wheel of Fortune!'

Let's see what you've won!

CONGRATULATIONS! For using homophobic language (because I'm sure as *suitcase* you're not calling me a bundle of sticks or a delicious pork meatball thing), you win a one month vacation from ArniesAirsoft forums!

But wait, there's more! For insulting the moderation team, not simply politely accepting you were a weapons grade moron by posting in another users sales thread that his price was stupid (by the way, I looked it up. it's not far off considering all the parts and the weapon light, etc), you win ANOTHER ARNIES FREE MONTH!

That brings your total to TWO WHOLE MONTHS where you're free from all the 'fags', you can go out and chat with 'all the real airsoft collects' about how awful it is here, and how mean we were to you for expecting a modicum of decency. 

Long and short of it, play nicely, or find another sand pit. 

Archived