My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Here's a simple but slightly nasty way of getting her to stop asking you to take the pics.

Take the pics and then "accidentally" loose whatever they're stored on. Then the pics can "accidentally" find their way online and she finds out they're out on the web

Oh, and I'm sure there are people on here who wouldn't say no to seeing them (not mentioning anyone in particular, exothermic oxidisation cutting device)

Hey, if she is female and under a size 12 I will watch it.

Any chance you could find another girl and happen to have them in the same pic?

Plus the whole losing it plan doesn't work, just stick em on the net. I have and it often gets you a bit of a nagging but in the end it is forgetten and later on in life you can boot up your laptop, look at the present missus and then think 'I had better' or 'I have got better'.

Sometimes I look back and realise what I could be missing, #sigh#.

:D

I really don't know. ;) We pretty much almost did once. ;)

Almost did isn't actually did. Now just go take those pics and make her happy. Bonus points if you shout out Achievement Unlocked. ;)

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking just loose a memory card rather than the whole camera

Same, surely that would be easier?

Or just upload them and then say it was by accident while uploading other pics. This of course is if she finds out, what people don't know doesn't worry them.

'FireKnife'

I was thinking just loose a memory card rather than the whole camera

My ONLY memory card I don't have any reason to remove from the camera?!

I remind you once again: I live in a backwards third-world Middle-Eastern Europe country-sized Aberdeen sort of *suitcase*-hole, populated by mouth-breathing imbeciles whose mental capabilities prevent them from figuring out what a memory card is and how to use it unless the more educated Best Buy employee shows them. And I earn 400 quid A MONTH after working my *albatross* off for FIVE YEARS to get a *fruitcage* promotion! While employed on my THIRD substitute worker contract!

Yeah, that's a "no".

However, I miss the days when people used other P2P protocols than BitTorrent, ones that used folder sharing and in-program search function. That would make a pretty nice "accidental" leak.

Hey, if she is female and under a size 12 I will watch it.

How large is a size 12, again? "Tumbles instead of walking"?

Luckily, she probably is well under size 12.

How large is a size 12, again? "Tumbles instead of walking"?

Luckily, she probably is well under size 12.

It is just below average I think nowadays in the UK. Just put size 12 woman into google.co.uk and you will find what I mean :P.

Oh and check that safe search is on.

'FireKnife'

Oh, okay. I've seen worse, it turns out.

Also, considering she's a belly dancer, she has to be a little more fit than that. Not 36-24-36, but still looks okay.

Same, but that was because of reasons I am forbidden to mention :P.

One of my exs was a belly dancer, meant she was a medium sort of size, little smaller than average but the rest, again I can't mention on this site ;).

As for sizes, trying to figure out UK bra sizes for women is odd sometimes, is it better to have smaller number and higher letter? Is a double letter in between or bigger again?

Oh who cares, so long as they are real and plentiful life is great.

'FireKnife'

Nice, mine was called Holly Fraser, she and her Mum both dance but I can't remember what names they go under. :P

I am sure Google will show you the way.

Plus apart from a belly dancer she had a few other talents. Which I stil knew here, she had a hot female friend down the road that was into 'meeting me' too. :(

'FireKnife'

Yeah I do find that a lot of people in security are bald and often have oversized chest and arms that don't match the rest of them :P.

Not a good look at all for them, though what also makes me laugh is when you have say a security guard at a McDonalds at 6pm on a weekday, what is going to happen at a small McDs on a weekday?

'FireKnife'

Many in the security industry fit into one of the following groups:

1: Those who want to appear "we'll 'ard" and want an excuse to hit people but were not clever enough to get into the military or police

2: Those who have major insecurities (often caused by being bullied as a child) so want to have a little power over others but are too thick to get into the police or military

3: Those who just see it as a way of paying the bills and couldn't really care as they will be off as soon as something better comes along

In my experience most are in category 3 but unfortunately those in categories 1 and 2 end up tarring everyone with the same brush

2: Those who have major insecurities (often caused by being bullied as a child) so want to have a little power over others but are too thick to get into the police or military

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_and_Safety_Executive

Enough said.

1: Those who want to appear "we'll 'ard" and want an excuse to hit people but were not clever enough to get into the military or police

Or to eye up sluts in dresses and have an excuse to cop a feel or show off their muscles. :P

Still it is always the bad ones that give the name to others. I work in IT but don't fit the nerd role half as much as some people that don't even work in the field yet people still assume that is what I am like.

'FireKnife'

Many in the security industry fit into one of the following groups:

3: Those who just see it as a way of paying the bills and couldn't really care as they will be off as soon as something better comes along

In my experience most are in category 3 but unfortunately those in categories 1 and 2 end up tarring everyone with the same brush

yep number 3 for me, oh and something to rant about erm......... its cold

Its always cold.

Well it is in the north of the country well call Great Britain.

And that is the third time they have played that new stupid Linkin Park song in an hour, it isn't that good radio, play something from the first or second album please, even Re-animation is better than this. :P

'FireKnife'

Everyone I work with has a proven fighting history , be it martial arts , boxing , police training , military etc , stops the idiot wanna prove myself hard people getting on the company , also helps when we do get a bad situation arise as you can rely on the next man not to freeze up or overreact to the situation , definatly getting worse out there though !!

Hey, I resemble that comment.

Are you in security? If not then you would be perfect :P.

But to be honest, it doesn't help that they do have such a wide difference, in the local Iceland for example, one day you have a heavy set African guy that looks like he could break your jaw or your whole skull in one swing, the next day you have a bloke that is thin, in his 50s and flinches whenever someone drops one of the freezer hatches. If anyone wants to rob it just work out which one is one duty and off they go, but then if you plan to rob an Iceland you are scum lets face it, they sell cheap fluff.

'FireKnife'

Archived