My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to bring the wife to day clinic at the hospital. No fewer than *ten* blue badge spaces are taken up with building materials, skips, rubble, a generator and builders' trucks.

I tried to complain, but the hospital don't seem interested...

If you have a blue badge, and there is an area with double yellows, you can park on double yellows. Not ideal, but it's something you can use.

Wife had her lap top knocked from the boot of her car, whilst it was on our drive. It's a quiet cul-de-sac off a quiet horse shoe shaped road. Scary thing is the police weren't surprised and even said the (insert politically correct term for robbing twats here) have been known to use 'electronic devices' to gain entry to vehicles.

Thing is, it's got me thinking. Surely nicking a car is worth more than a 7 year old council supplied laptop?

The hospital roads have double red lines.

The roads around the hospital have some on-street parking, but obviously the further away the car is from the place we're trying to go, the harder it is.

My point was not so much about getting a space for us, though, as how it's apparently acceptable for the builders to take up so many blue badge spaces and no one does anything.

No - private land. Nothing to do with the police.

The hospital have car park guys who will put £50 fines on cars if they're in a blue badge space without a badge or even if you have one and overstay the time limit, but they don't care about the builders' skips or generators. The hospital obviously hired these builders and isn't going to penalise them.

It's still out of order though.

No computer :(

Except your phone.

You can get a version of XCOM for Android.

I have been grinding crates like a mad man and now I have just shy of 21,000,000 GTA$.

I'm ready for Tuesday baby.

In sucky news (and I know this might seem like1st world problems) I have a dilemma.

My plan has long been to remortgage in just under a year, release equity and buy a Pinzgauer.

My budget was around £8000 to secure a relatively good one.

There is one on eBay finishing at 2100 this evening that has a reserve of £1750.

It is rusty and tired and needs some love.

I am skint.

My wife has offered to lend me the money out of our ISA that she uses to save her tax (self employed) as long as I pay it back when we reup the house.

I am still skint, I will have a sick car than needs love and no money.

And when you say "how rusty is rusty?"

It used to live on a beach at Hastings rusty.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steyr-Puch-Pinzgauer-710M-/132215761949?hash=item1ec8ac6c1d:g:6yAAAOSwi7RZNGGd

Look at the poor guy, it's like a sick dog.

Just needs a cuddle (and dozens of hours of welding)(and a fuel tank)(and probably a new distributor cap and a carb rebuild).

Except your phone.

You can get a version of XCOM for Android.

I have been grinding crates like a mad man and now I have just shy of 21,000,000 GTA$.

I'm ready for Tuesday baby.

In sucky news (and I know this might seem like1st world problems) I have a dilemma.

My plan has long been to remortgage in just under a year, release equity and buy a Pinzgauer.

My budget was around £8000 to secure a relatively good one.

There is one on eBay finishing at 2100 this evening that has a reserve of £1750.

It is rusty and tired and needs some love.

I am skint.

My wife has offered to lend me the money out of our ISA that she uses to save her tax (self employed) as long as I pay it back when we reup the house.

I am still skint, I will have a sick car than needs love and no money.

And when you say "how rusty is rusty?"

It used to live on a beach at Hastings rusty.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steyr-Puch-Pinzgauer-710M-/132215761949?hash=item1ec8ac6c1d:g:6yAAAOSwi7RZNGGd

Look at the poor guy, it's like a sick dog.

Just needs a cuddle (and dozens of hours of welding)(and a fuel tank)(and probably a new distributor cap and a carb rebuild).

It's like the two door Range Rover classic (they are extreamly rare, here in the US) I wanted buy a few years ago. My then fiance was going to let get it, but I had other prorities.

Now I have neither the RR or my fiance, and it's probably for the better lol

Archived