My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ex-fiance is pregnant with this guys baby and he's about as intelligent as a rock. She called me up for the first time in over 5 months to ask me for $1,500. She knew we sold the house and thought I could loan her some money. I say no. She then goes on to tell me she'll sell me MY car back for $1,500 (mind you it still has 2 years of payments left, it's been sitting for 5 months and it's worth $2000 value).

I had a huge boner while saying the word "NO" on that one.

My latest phone is the first time I've put a case on a phone.  I like to appreciate the design of phones but I've succumbed to being a bit safer.  Went with a low profile, clear one so still looks good.

Case is on order, all the local shops either have tacky cheap cases or are way overpriced.

My last 3 phones have had a magpul case. Magpul do not do a case for this one, so I went for an Otterbox defender.

Got to make it to Tuesday without destroying the phone.

Should've posted this yesterday morning but was busy because stag do.

But

SOME ABSOLUTE LOWLIFE SCUM HAS *fruitcage* SCRATCHED THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE MINI ROOF.. looks like they've put something on it and dragged along as it's multiply scratches all down to the metal.

This is why we can't have nice things. In this country None has any respect for other people's property.

*Ubarflock*. I am absolutely livid.

Scorch, the otterboxes are great cases. They even appear to be cop-proof, as all our job phones come with them already on.

Delta, that is a *Ubarflock* trick. Is there any Cctv in the area covering it? Have a scout around, there may be a shop or house with a camera pointing at it. Worth try.

Also report it in case it ha happened to other vehicles in the area. It happened to my uncles car. He reported it and it turned out they had done most of the cars on the street and ended up getting caught and charged.

This sort of thing really winds me up, because it's so pointless.

Whoever did it gained nothing from doing it, so why do it? Just for the enjoyment of knowing they annoyed someone they don't know and won't get to see the look on their face when they find it?

It genuinely baffles me.

Good friend of mine got a lift home with a member of our door team after he saw her walking past a club, she's not exactly 100% with it as she's currently on some pretty strong medication but she says he pulled over and tried hugging and kissing her, tithe point where she had to physically push him away to get the message across that she didn't want to.

She's terrified of him and called me at 2 yesterday morning because she couldn't sleep.

I'm seething. Problem is how to proceed? They work together, admittedly she's in the kitchen but they'll still cross paths,I don't know how it falls under the law and I just want her to be OK. Should she tell our Pub Manager? What can he do?

I was so off after talking to her that I had tears of anger in my eyes.

I hate most people...

Delta, that is a *Ubarflock* trick. Is there any Cctv in the area covering it? Have a scout around, there may be a shop or house with a camera pointing at it. Worth try.

Also report it in case it ha happened to other vehicles in the area. It happened to my uncles car. He reported it and it turned out they had done most of the cars on the street and ended up getting caught and charged.

Hadn't thought about reporting it. I will do when I get home.. who should I contact for that? Local PS or another number? I've had a scout around for cameras, nothing I can see on the walls etc unfortunately.

I can't believe someone would do it, it's not like it's the only nice car parked up.. there was a brand new jag behind me and a RS5 in front. *albartrotheth*.

Good friend of mine got a lift home with a member of our door team after he saw her walking past a club, she's not exactly 100% with it as she's currently on some pretty strong medication but she says he pulled over and tried hugging and kissing her, tithe point where she had to physically push him away to get the message across that she didn't want to.

She's terrified of him and called me at 2 yesterday morning because she couldn't sleep.

I'm seething. Problem is how to proceed? They work together, admittedly she's in the kitchen but they'll still cross paths,I don't know how it falls under the law and I just want her to be OK. Should she tell our Pub Manager? What can he do?

I was so ###### off after talking to her that I had tears of anger in my eyes.

I hate most people...

You should support her but let her act. She needs to report it, not you. Talk her into reporting it and back her up when she does.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

You should support her but let her act. She needs to report it, not you. Talk her into reporting it and back her up when she does.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know it's not my place to report it and that thought hadn't even crossed my mind. I'm just gonna be there for her as that's what friends are for, was prepared to walk the several miles to her house if she wanted some company in person.

I'm no expert, but I believe she should go directly to the police - it's likely to fall under sexual assault.

Even if it goes nowhere, it'll but the wind up him when uniforms turn up to drag him off to the nick for an interview.

After the police, the whoever the HR people are in the place she works - if they both work there then he ought to be immediately fired for Gross Misconduct.

Hadn't thought about reporting it. I will do when I get home.. who should I contact for that? Local PS or another number? I've had a scout around for cameras, nothing I can see on the walls etc unfortunately.

I can't believe someone would do it, it's not like it's the only nice car parked up.. there was a brand new jag behind me and a RS5 in front. *albartrotheth*.

Call 101 :)

Twitch, she really shoukd call the cops. As hedge said, it's sexual assault. It's serious *suitcase*, and he may have previous for it. Either way, she needs to call it in. Doesn't matter if it's a few days later/she thinks nothing will come of it/no one will believe her etc, these are reasons folk get in their heads.

It should be investigated fully, Cctv gathered from the club she passed etc (by the cops, not you or her) and it will get looked into. She really should report it asap.

Surely if he has previous he wouldn't have his SIA badge still?

I know she's scared to come forward, even to the pub manager so I have a horrible feeling the police might not be an option. I'll have a chat with her about it next time we're together and see if there's anything I can do.

Also I know I can't conduct my own investigation (We get loads of people demanding to see our tapes) and not to do anything stupid as satisfying as it would be.

I really don't understand why she's afraid to report it.

Then again, I'm not a woman...

I'm not 100% sure either but possibly as has been said maybe she's worried she won't be believed, that nothing will happen to him apart from him getting a talking to/investigated which would rile him up and he knows where she lives.

She's scared of him, when I saw her last night and he was walking towards our table she literally bolted for the ladies changing rooms to avoid him.

Archived