Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He refers to the backstrap in the rear of the grip. On the previous page, someone with a straightframe G18C was saying that it was a metal insert which they put into a cut-out section of the frame.

He refers to the backstrap in the rear of the grip. On the previous page, someone with a straightframe G18C was saying that it was a metal insert which they put into a cut-out section of the frame.

I know my G18C back strap is metal. I did the temperature test. I would assume the 19 is as well. Is the 19 frame the heavy weight frame?

Is there a metal slide with trademarks that can be put on a KSC G23f or G18c without much modifications?

Cuz I want a Full-Auto Glock, even though I won't really use the full-auto all the time. I don't know if I should get the KSC or KWA G18c or G23f... I'm having a hard time deciding.

G23F KSC metal slide

G18C KSC metal slide, or you could wait for the Boomarms metal slide to come out.

Both are ugly, But easy to install.

If the Boomarms G18C slide is anything like their G34 slide, its going to be a dream to install.

Edited by junior

installing a slide on a full auto glock is not the same as a semi. You have to take apart the "switch" mechanism and from what I hear it's a real pain in the butt. If you want a full auto glock with a metal slide and trades - find someone who is selling one or buy a "custom" one from WGC or Uncompany.