Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A word in my mag's defence. It's an HFC mag and the previous finish was almost glossy. Instead of painting it (never a fool proof method of finishing) I sanded the paint off. (I like it, but it's personal prefrence and how much of a stickler your are about realism)

Dark Hawk sights are pretty much the same I believe... depends on how close to `reality` you wanna get. Me? I don't care that much.

And yeah, I'm a bit fed up of people p*ssing on the Dark Hawk to be honest, okay its not real, fair do's on that count if that means a lot to you, but they certainly don't suck compared to so many other GBBs out there. Its one of only 10-15 or so of mine that can be skirmished in the Winter i.e. the only ones that actually work in low temperatures.

All it needs is good lubing every quarter and a replacement mag catch every year.

So unless you know how it really compares to a decent proportion of other guns, mebbe you should stop slating it just for the sake of saying something ;):P

Donnie; I dread to think what would happen if I let myself loose on eBay US, but I still don't think I'd be getting real-steel PEQ units somehow ;) he he he you flash git :P

I mention it because; 1) its a bunch of innaccurate info thats repeatedly posted, and 2) its actually half a Glock and, at the end of the day, where else is it gonna go? The pic threads are the best-checked resource as they neatly categorise almost every gun.

But anyway, check here maybe: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...duct/381/cat/17 or PM the author. They look very much like the sights on my G18s and G26 though FWIW.

Got my Glocks "goodies" yesterday :P

And I fitted them earlier...

G17metal1.jpg

G&P metal slide and barrel

Guarder recoil spring and rod

Shooters design reinforced loading ramp

edit: Looks like my table needs a clean :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest
Got my Glocks "goodies" yesterday :P

And I fitted them earlier...

G17metal1.jpg

G&P metal slide and barrel

Guarder recoil spring and rod

Shooters design reinforced loading ramp

edit: Looks like my table needs a clean  :rolleyes:

I don't mean to be an *beep*, but those trades are way too high on the slide. But I will say that the finish seems to be nice.