Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that am teh sechs!11!!

I wish I was joking :unsure:

On a serious note - how come the oh-so lovely looking G17L only ever made it to springer form, eh? Is there evena realsteel 17L or is it just a Marui springer fantasy?? I really rather loathe the G34 with its undersized frame.

^^^ ^_^ Yup, that one. I didn't even know it was real, cheers Guzzi.

So why the hell does the '34 look like a pile o' ###### and no-one bothered to make a '17L eh? Plus the cover of Equilibrium needs emulating, seriously. A pair of G18Cs with 8.5" slides?? MMmmmm yes please!!!!

I really rather loathe the G34 with its undersized frame.

You know the 17L uses the same full size frame as a 17 and a 34.......right?

On to more Glock goodness

TM Glock 26:

Guarder Steel slide and barrel

Guarder Steel recoil spring/guide

Guarder Steel Hammer spring

SteelGlock26_011.sized.jpg

The steel is just awesome, the blowback kick feels great cycling the heavy slide. Def one of my favorite Glocks now.

Edited by ViciousV10s

*smacks forehead* Oh yeah so it does! What I saw as the difference is the non-railed frame ;) Well thats me finished then :P Still, the longer slide and non-railed frame does look about a bazillion times better - and does anyone make a custom extended frame to encompass the longer slides? L-size slide would be ideal but an extended frame to the length of a 34 slide would be better than nothing.

You know the 17L uses the same full size frame as a 17 and a 34.......right?

On to more Glock goodness

TM Glock 26:

Guarder Steel slide and barrel

Guarder Steel recoil spring/guide

Guarder Steel Hammer spring

The steel is just awesome, the blowback kick feels great cycling the heavy slide. Def one of my favorite Glocks now.

Do you mind posting a pic of all your Glocks. With a cherry on top.^_^

*smacks forehead* Oh yeah so it does! What I saw as the difference is the non-railed frame ;) Well thats me finished then :P Still, the longer slide and non-railed frame does look about a bazillion times better - and does anyone make a custom extended frame to encompass the longer slides? L-size slide would be ideal but an extended frame to the length of a 34 slide would be better than nothing.

Oh noes!! railed frame 17L

Glock-17L.jpg

Pretty sure the non railed frame GLOCKS you talk about are the older 2nd gen frames, also have none finger grooves on the grip.

no way in hell is that all of your glock ViciousV10s, by the way you post on this thread alone, it looks like you buy one every week :D

Other than a KWA G19 and a KJW G32C OD, not in that pic, those are all my Glocks at the moment. I sold off quite a few to trim down the collection to an elite status. The most Glocks I had at one time was 19.