Glock Picture Thread

Sure...

The threaded barrel does not have the gas vents however so until I drill some in it is no longer an 18c  :)

just a quick comment though....threaded barrel for silencer don't usually go hand in hand with "compensated" model no? loses the whole point of silencing the gun...

its just airsoft....just airsoft... :P

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planeman and Junior ~ You guys make me proud! Way to represent the GLock enthusiasts! Oh how I miss my good Ol Glock armory.

It's hard to believe I'm down to ONE Glock...and to think at one point I had 22...

RacingManiac- I completely agree and always wondered why they would bother making threaded barrels that were compensated!

Edited by ViciousV10s

LOL, i think thats funny :)

I am still looking for a glock with a polished or unpolished slide in the classifieds :(.

Haha, lets just say my price i want to spend is just around $15 more then what you had in that last picture ^_^

Its just basically for *suitcases* and giggles and having it on my vest (looks cool) and the occassional "LOL kid dosnt see me lets own him with a pistol"