1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titleist, haven't tried it on the silver one, works fine on the black one though.

Lithium Jack, it sure is.

1. I assume you mean the recoil plug?The gun is occasional in pieces, I just used a random recoil plug from an SV. I'm trying to source a Springfield one with the hexagonal hole.

2. The suppressors custom in that it was once a King Arms Delta Force Suppressor, many hours, sheets of sandpaper and dead drill later it is what you see before your eyes :)

Edited by hitmanNo2
WA SCW2 MEU Early Version with PGC MEU kit installed:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/pete.../IMG_0038-3.jpg

It will be on it's merry way to The Lair tomorrow.

Hey noob3r, I was thinking of getting one of those, with the PGC MEU kit too, but you wouldn't happen to know what silver hammer would go with it?

Thanks

Hauk

Luvin the black slided one, are the grips on the silver slide brown, they kinda down the look of the gun.

Both grips are the same "Black/Silver" style as sold by Kimber. What I really wanted is the Char/Ruby version but they were sold out everywhere I found them...I plan on buying them once they are restocked.

Edited by ViciousV10s

got my raptor back from phoenix, and as stated by him, the right side of the ambi safety is pretty loose and unable to disconnect the safety with the grips on.. i think either they dont meet together perfectly in the middle (ie too much space between them means they dont properly interlock) or there is too much play where they do meet.

either way, does anyone know a way to solve this problem?

pinching the right side of the safety makes it work perfectly a couple of times before the metal goes back to its original shape and stops engaging.

Ill post up some pictures later on today, but for now i have to head off to university..

cheers,hbc.