1911 Picture Thread

I couldn't bear to sell it, right after I rekindled my love for it this afternoon in the photo-shoot, but i'd be happy to let you play with it for a while if you wanted to help me out with some upgrade work on it. (Seriously too)

I couldn't tell you the make of the slide as I bought it from a local guy without too much information from his end. If I had to guess, i'd mark it as an SD.

The silver frame was my plan all along. The slide has some wear, but i'm going to leave it as is. Thanks for the kind words!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my TM is FUBARed. I was replacing the rear sight and when I was reinstalling the internals the little guide rail and screw got loose. Now they are misaligned and will not stay on straight. I can't screw the screw in any farther to tighten it... :angry:

Edit: Upon further inspection the guide rail is broken in two... <_< $16 *fruitcage* part on UnCo... the screw is another $10 WTH...

Edit2: On that note, I'm no longer allowing my self to touch the internals of a gun again. Ever. I cost myself too much money.

Edited by evilliboba