1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were on GnG a while ago. I think they were called Wilson T2 custom or something(I think their correct name is somewhere in this thread). There was three variants if IRC, the one above, one with an extended mag and one with a scope mount and compensator. They are very unique, there was no mention of them on the WA site, and only GnG stocked very limited amounts. I wish I had bought one when I could.

Thanks guys. Yes correct name is Wilson T2 Semi Custom. The T Semi Custom series was custom built by GNG´s request in 2004. That particular model that I have Peter told me they requested only 6pcs. He didn´t knew if WA had manufactured more of those.

wat2002Medium.jpg

wat2006Medium.jpg

wat2008Medium.jpg

Certainly is sweet. I want to make my hybrid FBI trial like that, but getting hold of silver controls is a pain in the *albartroth*. What makes it worse is theres already a shed load of custom controls for the new Marushin 1911 ranging from standard black thumb safetys to polished ones, and they are reasonanbly priced too. Normally the only way to get polished contols is to get Sheriff stuff and thats ridiculously expensive. I wonder if the Marushin controls will fit WA? I highly doubt it, but its worth a shot. Anyone got a WA and Marushin 1911 and willing to check it out?