US Spec Op helmets

Well they..er..look good once they are in a radio pouch. The problem is, you can't get to your radio to change the channel or the volume while it's in the TS MBITR, and if it's carried on your back (which I advise, because the plastic isn't all that strong. Go prone and you'll probably crush it) it becomes even more of a pain in the *albatross*. Of course, when you're doing an impression, it's all about the look ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone in the uk got a small size mich TC-2000 that they dont need or want? or know where i can get my hands on one as all i can find are one size fits all or M/L size and i only have a little head and my IBH looks a bit silly lol. h and ChirsWPA i have a ibh and im 5'8 and have a skinny face and to me it doesnt look right on my head. with a coms headset and a balaclava on it isnt as bad but if its just the helmet its pants.

Edited by HuDeani
Nice shells medic! Do you need weights on the back of the helm when you have the NVG's on?

nope; i just cinch the back of the harness down but im working on getting a counterweight set for the one with the NVG

Crikey that's cheap for a real MICH cover! The only ones I could find on eBay were around $100-$120 so I ended up getting a custom made one (made from real MARPAT material, but not reversible and no hole cut for the Norotos.)

Good to know, been looking for that for a while. Need to start writing that on some of my kit then. Even in airsoft, accidents do happen.

Was administered penicillin by accident when I had a throat infection once and I nearly suffocated because the swelling just got worse.