Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBuhl

Lets see your gun rooms.

I am in the process of finishing my basement. And I will be turning one of the bedrooms into a "war room". Just wanted to see some pictures of how you collectors and playery display your weapons. so static, m.thumwood, lets see some pictures.

I want to see the tactical vest that they fit in...

I don't have a gun room - I keep my M4 in a gunbag under my bed next to the hardcase with my darkhawk in it.

Nice war room!

CC

How have you got those guns attached to the door? Maybe it's the low resolution of the picture, but I can't see any hooks apart from the ones that the mask is hung from.

How have you got those guns attached to the door? Maybe it's the low resolution of the picture, but I can't see any hooks apart from the ones that the mask is hung from.

It's a system of screws and cup hooks attached to the door, a seemingly simple but marvellously complex system requiring much "up a bit, down a bit, for *fruitcage*s sake hold it still!" from both parties involved in its construction. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.