Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The MP5 Mag and Admin pouch made by Dirty Dagger, its a company based in Wisconsin. They sell soley on e-bay it seems, but their gear is top quality, genuine CP multicam, and some of is very bespoke for lack of a better term, they do make some one of pieces, like they had a custom plate carrier that was the closest to replicating a crye battle vest, they also had a full MC ghille suit or for all you decerning IT peeps, a multicam laptop bag (mil spec of course :D ) heres a link to their shop, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/KILO51-GEAR-LOFT_...sQ3amesstQQtZkm

Hope that helps Magzs

While I agree that his gear is OK (nothing more than OK, you want great custom gear, contact Glass1 over at LF.net) everything else is *beep*. Turnaround time is *beep*, and you get lame explanations that he was on a operation or on training....

Thing is that he has NOTHING to do with the armed forces. He never was a SpecialForces SGM, nor does he have any contracts with SOCOM/CENTCOM/Other. He is a phony. His name has been checked.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:â„¢

Here are a few pics of my rig, not trying to replicate a specific one, but it has worked well for me.

Multicam Eagle Plate Carrier with Cumberbund

TT M4 Single Mag Pouch

TT M4 Double Mag Pouch

TT M4 Triple Mag Panel

TT Large Utility Pouch

TT Hydration Carrier

TT Small Radio Pouch

Dirty Dagger Admin Pouch

Dirty Dagger Quin MP5 Mag Pouch

Good to see someone support the real deal companies, nice kit. While most of mine is real deal too, admittedly, I caved for the Phantom carrier but do entertain the thought of going Eagle in future. I just had one question, out of curiousity. I see some folk who leave the Japanese warning sticker on their TM AEGs, and I've always wondered why, hehe... so why is that? After all the real steel kit, nothing says airsoft more than that sticker. Just curious :)

well i do it so that if i ever get stopped by any member of my country's police force it should make it a little easier to convince them that im not a well financed ganster or terrorist :blink: out for a morning stroll.

I think if you were out for a stroll in your kit, the sticker wouldn't save your life, heh. (uses mind power---peel it off! peel it off! peel it off!) Just buggin, I apologise for the rather pointless question, I'd seen it before and wondered on the logic.

Peas!

Another kit list to the fray -

PiRaTE_GeAR-800.jpg

Phantom CIRAS land, coyote brown

Eagle/Seals 4.0 drop leg holster, coyote

Tru-spec woodland TRUs

Camelbak Ambush

Hatch operator gloves

Alta knee pads

Merrell Pulse II boots

Wiley-X CQC glasses

Bestgun MRP M4

No particular look gone for... just - prepared guy.

Can you show me an picture of the Ambush and how it´s attatched?

Great gear !

gearclosetfg8.jpg

my gear closet

- 3 issued sets of cadpat

- 2 CF issue winter jackets

- CF issue winter whites

- CF issued rain gear

- Incomplete set of webbing

- German issue webbing

- Flecktarn Gortex raingear

- 2 sets of issued Flecktarn combats

- 3 pairs of issued CF combat boots

various other bits and bobs like my brain bucket, boonie hat, winter boots ect.

heres hoping I can get my tac-vest sometime this week

Edited by Vostok
Can you show me an picture of the Ambush and how it´s attatched?

Great gear !

Thanks. I'll describe it for now as I can't find the charger for my camera. I'll update with pics when I can.

I run lengths of paracord from the top D-rings on the camelbak, through the shoulder pads of the CIRAS and tie it off through the top corners of molle on the front of the vest. If you tie it between two molles where its sewn in it works best. You'll still have room to use the molle where you've tied in as well.

On the bottom of the Camelbak, I use small Malice clips. Through the D-ring and two molle loops on each side. When you get the clips you'll see how they fit best. I could have used paracord here as well, but I prefer the clips as they are easier to remove and distribute the hold out nicely.

Overall its a very secure hold - no swinging or sagging at all. Do the top rings first, that way you can pull the Camelbak right up into the back of the shoulder pad covers (as shown in my back photo) thus hiding the paracords and D-rings.

Took a new pic of my rig last night...

rig1.jpg

Guarder CRCH copy, CB

-TT 3x shingle, tan, bungies removed

-TT shingle, OD

-BHI shingle, OD

-Guarder single M4 pouch, CB

-Guarder utility pouch, CB

-Gaurder small random pouch, CB

-Guarder admin pouch, CB

I have a BHI back plate carrier, BHI MOLLE Camelbak pouch, and 3x CTD shingles incoming.

Edited by skyler8158

Sending it to be bashed upon by Arnies users! 0.o

Copyof101406_15161.jpg

Not a good picture but it was taken with a camera phone. As it stands:

Top Down:

Protec (the cheap 30 dollar kind)

Guarder X500

JUST Tactical Plate Carrier

JUST Tactical MOLLE Chest Harness

US Military Y Harness

US Military Clip Belt (On it are 2 grenade pouches and one utility pouch from the MOLLE Harness)

JUST Tactical Waist Pack

2xUS Military 1L Canteens and Pouches

Ebay Pistol Holder (Not Shown)

G&P Knee Pads

Magnum Responses

PROPPER DCU Ripstop

ICS 2006 M4

Carrying Handle RIS Mount

G&P Aimpoint

8xMAG Midcaps

1xICS HiCap

Following Items are NOT shown:

TM Hi-Capa 5.1

1xTM Hi-Capa Mag

I realize that my Belt is too high, I actually was asked to throw all my gear back on by the camera taker so it wasent done completely right. Its been fixed now ^_^ There will be some more pictures when I get the pictures from the game :D

Edited by UrPeaceKeeper