• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it to me. I am probably mistaken, but I think I saw a video of your airsoft team on YouTube, which was referred to me through ASF? Looks good by the way.

Heres one of me. Look's pretty plain, but I haven't gotten a vest yet. Probably wont for awhile since I only game with 4 magazines which fit fine in my ACU top. Apologies for the noob in-door picture, been raining since Thursday. (Haha, and excuse the towel on the ground, haven't cleaned my boots yet from my last game which still has about an half inch of mud stuck to the bottom)

Untitled-1.jpg

Tru-Spec ACU

Black Wool Gloves

ESS ICE shooting glasses

Hellstorm Balaclava

Black Beanie

I have always been an ACU fan, this next comment is intended for the bashers:

I saw a picture of ACU in grass and the picture's caption said to step away from the moniter to view the picture (it was comparing woodland to ACU). So, I did, I walked maybe 10 feet away and the ACU blended a hell of a lot better. I don't know how to describe it, but my eyes actually kinda...I don't know if hurt is the right word, but they were definately tricked into seeing the ACU a lot greener.

Got some very nice comments on my ACU pic from some fellow teammates. One said I looked like a ninja turtle, and the other said it reminded him of a rejected BlackWater Applicant.

What do you guys think? I didn't think it looked that bad, liked it to be honest, but can't seem to see what's wrong with it. Asking for suggestions.

Edited by ghost_x3
ghostx3 - May I suggest OD/Foliage green gloves and balaclava? And possibly desert boots? In my opinion, black looks horrible with the ACU pattern.

It sticks out like crazy. It's just a suggestion, though :)

I don't think black looks bad with ACU...I think when it's well balanced they look good together.

Dunno, I personally too think black looks good with ACU, but that is just me (I think the same if you had a black beanie,sunglasses, and balacalva with Desert or Woodland) but

I will get a picture later on with my sage green flight gloves to see if they look better (also looking to get some desert boots for sure too!).

I really just want some suggestions on how to improve the look.

I am thinking of getting a new beanie, since most of the comments were made on how lop-sided the beanie looked.

Thanks for all the help!

Edit: lol, just noticed that you too Marine47, use black with ACU as well!

Edited by ghost_x3