Next Marui *GBB* (1911A1)

freq88

All Japanese made 2011s come with metal frames (and plastic slides), that's KSC's, WA's and TM's.

Could it be a loophole in the rules which says that the handgrip part must be plastic, as the frame on a 2011 style gun is just the bit under the slide, but the grip and trigger guard are a one-piece plastic moulding?

Cheers.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am, it is about time we heard something, considering the Mockups were shown back in October 2004  :blink:.

We also haven't heard much about the Glock 17, H&K USP, M92F and DE 10inch that were also shown in the photo's:

It's almost certain that the DE 10inch will be a GBB like it's smaller ( :blink: ) brother along with the M92F being a AEP as they already do a GBB version. The M93R has already been released as an AEP and seeing as the USP is in the same cabinet the other AEP's, is also likely to be one. I guess that's not so much of a shame considering KSC's recent release of the USP .45, but it would have been nice to see a USP GBB from TM! There's also the Glock 17, which should be a GBB, although this is all guess work.

Can anyone translate any of the signs around the pistols?

wow oct '04, i didnt realise it was that long ago.

the de will be a blow back and to be honnest i'm suprised it hasnt come out yet as marui have already made a 10" de (biohazard 2 limited edition) so they should have a mold for the barrel the only thing that would need making is the houge style grips.

the m92f and usp feature in the newest tm catalog i have on the aep page as silhouettes so they'll deff be aep's.

hopefully the type 89 aeg will be re-announced as a coming soon/next aeg sometime soon as i was looking forward to that coming out when i first hurd about it.

w00t m1911A1 AEP!!!!

Ok, ok, enough allready.

I'm glad it's a gbb, but i'd rather take the KSC than the TM, if they're out in time. The weirdest thing is, i bet the parts aren't interchangeable between the two.

One thing is most after market parts would probably get made for the TM version...although the TM version will probably not handle as nicely...the plot thickens.

And for those who say that it's not needed because of the WA's - theres only 2 made by WA that i know of: the new cheapo plasticy one and the other one thats out of my price range. If KSC were to make a good job of theirs and still market it for about £70, then hopefully we'll see more at games. Just please don't put any frilly civilian bits on it!

ah ha, i have a sweet girl friend !! she came came from work with Arms Mag, Gun and Combat ...

well their is 2 pages preview of the M1911A1 Colt.

26 bbs

798gr

it's not black, it looks like the WA military model

Good info. Seems like a healthy load of BBs for a single stack, too. This looks to be the 1911 to get, if you ask me. I'll probably look a lot like a hicapa under the hood, and get a host of metal goodies within a few weeks of it's release.

Archived