WA launching new pistol

Tef

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I finally got my M9a1

I am very impressed, great work WA!

Power is outstanding, it's supposed to shoot 300FPS with 134a but I have only shot it with greengas and with green it's over the Forum limits.

Everything works just like the real thingy, safety deckokes the hammer and prevents the slide from being moved.

Worth a buy for 165$

WA's newest guns might as well be metal though, If I'm not mistaken isn't it a law in Japan about using metal?

Anyway, the new Bob Chow which I just got feels remarkably cold to the touch and has a nice firm weight to it.. I'd choose it any day over a full metal gun made by any other manufacturer.

hbc.

It does look nicer than the HFC M190, but I just don't like plastic guns (unless the gun is plastic  in real life glock, g36 style), I find it less realistic than trades.

:shrug: - There's nothing realistic about the metal they use in 'all metal' airsoft guns (try a real life Beretta made of Zinc alloy, but only if you don't mind losing fingers, hands, eyes, your head! :o). It doesn't even FEEL like steel to the touch...and a WA Beretta weighs quite a lot more than a KJW metal one (although the HFC is very heavy, to be fair)...

Cheers

:shrug: - There's nothing realistic about the metal they use in 'all metal' airsoft guns (try a real life Beretta made of Zinc alloy, but only if you don't mind losing fingers, hands, eyes, your head! :o). It doesn't even FEEL like steel to the touch...and a WA Beretta weighs quite a lot more than a KJW metal one (although the HFC is very heavy, to be fair)...

Cheers

Yeer I guess so...

(in truth it's really just me wanting a full metal [silver] colt)

Archived