WA launching new pistol

Tef

Heh, Marushin's been making "less common" pistols for a while, including the Bren Ten, Mauser M712, Nambu 14, and Automag; Hudson has T33 and baby eagle for a long time. I don't see many people buying them, and people keep complaining there's not enough models? :rolleyes:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Automag is on my shopping list :) And a Derringer (6mm version) for those late night poker nights :P

If I was to hazard a guess it'd be Marushin to lead the way. Only one thing that puts me off about their stuff....8mm

Not that I have an actual probably with 8mm - I just don't want to be faffing around with different calibers and the ammo is considerably more expensive

I don´t know, maybe there´s something seriously wrong with me. But personally I think that after the very day some bored engineer at R&D invented a thing called "accessory rail", handguns started to get uglier and uglier. Sure, it´s supertictactical, video game-like and kids will love it. But in my eye it´s still ugly, old man´s rear end -ugly. Especially considering that there were about zillion different ways to mount accessories on handgun frames, even without gunsmithing. Meh, what can you do?

It's perhaps just that guns have become like american women. The society and people expect them to ruin themselves with lots of fakish accessories and stuff, until there's not much left of the once so beautiful creature. Just my theory though.

Let's see. KSC do the 945. Cracking gun, but basically a 1911. WA do the Shorty Fourty. Great. Where's my 4506, for a Reservoir Dogs loadout?

:zorro:

QFT. I want a S&W automatic.

edit: Oh wait.

-Mr Pink has no .45, when he reloads in the warehouse we clearly see a doublestack mag.

-Mr White seems to use single stackers (reload after akimbo'ing the squad car)

-Mr Orange shoots Blonde about 7-8 times. He fired only one shot before, so he probably has a singlestacker (.45), too.

-> not necessarily a 4506, if you want to be the only professional :waggle:

This page says

Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi) and Mr. White (Harvey Keitel) carry Smith & Wesson 5946 or 5904 guns. All of the other dogs either carry Smith & Wessons or 1911s.
Not sure how accurate that is, but I just need something that looks right, I'm not too bothered if the numbers on the slide are exactly right. This is airsoft!

:zorro:

S&W 4506s ARE single stackers...

Yeah, I know, that's what I mean, at least two of'em actually may have 4506s, though Pink probably does not ;)

edit Sledge:

As far as I know, there is no 4 possible as the last digit. Also, there are no 1911s in the movie. I've seen that site before, they claim that both Bad Boys have Glocks in BB2, which is (very) obviously wrong.

This is picky, just pointing it out :D

Offtopic continued...

There´s not a XXX4 model in S&W lineup at the moment, but there was about a decade ago. Back then S&Ws guns were 3rd generation, while the current "TSW" smorgasboard is more like 4th generation. Number four as last digit in model number referred to blued steel slide and matching color aluminium alloy frame. I guess nowadays all kinds of carbon steel, titanium, parkerized and other finishing methods are more in fashion than traditional bluing.

Also, nothing to do with this subject but as an interesting and less known fact: back then S&W offered most of their 3rd gen. autoloaders also in DAO configuration. But, DAO in their system meant actually an internal striker fired short action trigger, á la their own Sigma and its "father", the Glock. Later on S&W turned those short action DAOs into conventional DAOs (a bobbed hammer which doesn´t cock).

Yes, I´m also very much yearning for a S&W GBB...

Another M9, ... but one with a rail ...

BORING ! <_<

Heh, Marushin's been making "less common" pistols for a while, including the Bren Ten, Mauser M712, Nambu 14, and Automag; Hudson has T33 and baby eagle for a long time.   I don't see many people buying them, and people keep complaining there's not enough models?  :rolleyes:

I've bought the Hudson T33 HW GBB, great finish and such ...

Just too bad the valves are soooo *suitcasey* (xcuse me french) that all the gas

that's being loaded from the filling valve goes straight though the main valve.

(there where the hammer would strike it)

So haven't even had the chance to shoot it once.

Now if the mag would be leaky like, i can still fire a few shots ... that would've allready been heavenly...

Anyway, a decent russian GBB would rock

(just something to go with all the new AK's that are beïng made these days

makarov, APS or a grach maybe... )

my 2 cents

Archived