WA launching new pistol

Tef

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:)

It's possible HFC knew about the M9A1 when they made it, or it may just be a logical combination of Beretta designs (There was never any logical reason NOT to combine the rail and curved backstrap, just Beretta didn't list one).

If you wanted to be really picky, you could argue the HFC isn't a replica of the M9A1 as the slide design and chequering on the grips are wrong :P

Still, one less reason (if it ever was) NOT to buy the HFC :)

Cheers.

Where did you find this M9?

I can't find it on the WA site.

I assume it's still a Magna R system rather than SCW/2/3?

I agree it's not as exciting as something totally new, but I can see this being quite popular with US load out skirmishers.

Cheers

lol cant they copy any original design ideas ?

why do companies not realise that by releasing a gun not done before, they can make a killing ?

i mean come on, as much as i hate to admit it, a 5-7 made by ANYBODY would bring in gazillions of dollah. even i realise that

lol cant they copy any original design ideas ?

why do companies not realise that by releasing a gun not done before, they can make a killing ?

I'm confused.....

Isn't the point of Airsoft to play with "replicas" ?? I mean isn't that why we get all the tac gear, uniform impressions, etc, to play 'dress-up' (sorry I said it out loud ;) ) and all that so that we can 'simulate' what it is like to actually carry the real steel whether is a M9, 1911, USP, M4, AK47, whatever the piece that turns you on into 'battle'?

:D

-G

Well, good news if it comes out with scw system..

When you buy a WA m9, you have a working decocking and full trades. Not something common on other brands...

Let's hope someone will make a metal kit (not sheriff please, I want trades and a medium price tag), because there isn't a good metal beretta out there.

along that line, here's a couple that I'd like to see as alternatives to the 1911 and beretta arms race-

From the Heckler & Koch family

uspctac.jpg

p2000sk.jpg

p2000.jpg

p2000left.jpg

From the not-yet-saturated Glock family

glock21a.jpg

G30.jpg

g36.jpg

:D

pssst if you really want a Browning Hi-power tanaka does one click

with the 1911 "war" (yawn) on our doorstep I'm glad to see WA moving in a bold new direction.

So come on...which "brave" company is going to step up to the mark and start producing new stuff (as in proper "new"...ie not been made into airsoft before)

You know... Russian pistols for exampe? Some chinese pistols? FN-FiveSeven?

Hmm I'll stop there before the thread turns into "Dear Father Christmas"....

Archived