Shizouka Hobby Show

FarEast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Law in Japan only covers handguns. As they have found that most armed robberies using firearms or replica firearms are done with hand guns. Thus the law preventing handguns looking more realistic by being full metal.

M1911A1 The next release is the M1911A1, which is a GASBLOW BACK gun. It is 100% plastic but features a new coating that gives one of the most realist finishes to a non metal gun I have ever seen! Picking it up was very disappointing as it seems way to light even with the magazine filled with BB’s and gas. The magazine is a single stacker but will take 26 BB’s and will cost a little under 3,000 Yen.

3,000 yen???

3,000.00 JPY

Japan Yen = 26.6064 USD

United States Dollars

Wha? 26 dollars? If I'm dreaming please wake me up ><

• 1 month later...

MAN If someone finally gets that T89 PLease for the love of god please try it in multiple AEG's tell us if it fits and if not what mods are needed. Semi-auto you may miss, Auto wasting BBs, 3 round burst is just perfect. This sounds like a story book I once read.. hmmm

Well since someone gave me a negative Reputation for the above post I guess I must explain myself.

I meant to say- If someone gets this new rifle to try the gearbox in multiple AEG to see if we can get the 3 shot burst to work. The semi-auto you may miss, Auto you waste BBs, 3 round burst is perfect., the story book I am referring to is the golddy locks and the three bears.

Not happy because the 1st chair is to hard, 2nd chair is to soft and the 3rd chair is perfect.

I tried to edit my above post but I was not able to,

So again my apology to anyone I may offended or harmed with the above post.

Archived