Shizouka Hobby Show

FarEast

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont suppose you got a look at the actual physical ver. 8 box did you? when i asked what the differences where i mean physical properties, not functions. sorry, should have been more clear.

what im basically asking, is will the V8 fit in other guns?

As for the gear box I'd like to take a look at it to see if it fits into other weapons.

i dont suppose you got a look at the actual physical ver. 8 box did you? when i asked what the differences where i mean physical properties, not functions. sorry, should have been more clear.

what im basically asking, is will the V8 fit in other guns?

Am i going mad, or did the m1911A1 hammer not move in that video?

It doesn't appear to move. Probably the quality of the video - My camera has a video function and I once tried to record my PPK/S firing, on the video half the shots didn't even show the slide cycling :D

If TM did a 1911 without a proper functioning hammer...that'd be like...err... well it'd be be m'kay?

Wow, this has really restored my faith in TM. The Type 89 looks fantastic, and the mechanical burst (gathered from what looks like a burst ratchet in the pics) is an excellent piece of engineering! The price doesn't bother me, I'll afford it somehow. ;)

Wow, this has really restored my faith in TM.

Seconded.

Well I’m sorry to break the news but it looks like the TMP, Vz and MAC10 will not be released until next year some time. But we will not being seeing them for a while yet.

This makes me a saaaad panda... But everything else makes me an exceedingly happy grizzly!

I know the TM M1911 is plastic, but does it feel plasticky? Has anyone held it?

Picking it up was very disappointing as it seems way to light even with the magazine filled with BB’s and gas. The Magazine is a single stacker but will take 26 BB’s and will cost a little under ¥3000 yen. The construction is excellent and given the opportunity to have a go I decided that it would be a small sacrifice to make to give you guys the low down. The blow back on this gun is outstanding and is a real joy to fire; the light weight slide enables less gas to be used in pushing it back while allowing more to be used to force the bb through the hop unit and down the barrel.

Are you literate?

Archived