Caption This Pic!

Agent47

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Damn! The sarge is walking this way! Er... hand me that sniper rifle. We'll pretend it's a new sniping technique."

:zorro:

If you say sarge to a seargeant in the british army, they will most likely pull out your eyes and pee on your brain. I think you mean 'sahn' :rolleyes:

If you say sarge to a seargeant in the british army, they will most likely pull out your eyes and pee on your brain. I think you mean 'sahn'  :rolleyes: 

True. I saw someone getting hit (lightly) for saying 'Sarge' to a Sergeant. Also (same guy) pronounced Lieutenant as 'Loo-tenant' instead of 'Left-tentant'.

But thats just going off topic...

If you say sarge to a seargeant in the british army, they will most likely pull out your eyes and pee on your brain. I think you mean 'sahn'  :rolleyes:

True. I saw someone getting hit (lightly) for saying 'Sarge' to a Sergeant. Also (same guy) pronounced Lieutenant as 'Loo-tenant' instead of 'Left-tentant'.

But thats just going off topic...

Both these captions suck.

"All your face are belong to groin!"

:zorro:

'the snipers of the british army are now testing a new rifle rest, which hugs the sniper as they shoot, and prevents the feeling of loneliness in the field'

'are you sure this makes you shoot better?'

'the british army have taken "park your bike" to a whole new level...'

'a new break through in the joining rules for the MOD has served for the military's newest pair of conjoined twins, only one wanted to be a sniper, but he overwhelmed the other, and the MOD entered them for british army sniper training.'

1 "Its all right, I've managed to wedge the bipod between my *albartroth* cheeks. Feels quite nice when the recoil kicks back too!"

2 "When I asked you about "crack and thump" that wasn't the kind of crack I was thinking of."

If you say sarge to a seargeant in the british army, they will most likely pull out your eyes and pee on your brain. I think you mean 'sahn'

Not true. Used to say Sarge all the time in 2LI. They couldn't give a monkeys. Colour Sarjeant's (LI spelling) were called Colour, Corporals called Full Screws and Lance Corporals called Lance Jacks. Only used to address by full rank when in presence of a senior rank, and even then most senior ranks couldn't care less. Individual Battalions have individual quirks.

Archived